• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

me playing my b-flat tenor sax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal

Banned
You know what I think? I think that's a keyboard! It hardly sounds like a real saxaphone *.*

pkmn trainer conman

( .Y. ) lover
no

i rcorded it..... my tenor was slightly out of tune.

xXFallenButterflyXx

cherry BLOSSOM.
Doesn't really sound like a saxaphone... 0_oU

X

XD002 Icemewtwo

I never heard of that!

A keyboard with a saxaphone sound lol that is new!

Fatal

Banned
Icemewtwo said:
A keyboard with a saxaphone sound lol that is new!

I have one. I mean keyboard as in an electric piano with several different digital tones, one being a saxaphone.

pkmn trainer conman

( .Y. ) lover
no

clammyshazam! said:
That's because it's a keyboard with a saxaphone sound *.*
is not, it is recorded w/ a ctuddy mic.D:
;249-d;

B

blackfoxnick565

You don't have the correct beat.. It should be a bit faster, and also, it sounds great, but you need the correct beat to play it correctly.. It's like I can play O' Christmas Tree, Silent Night, and Have a Holy Jolly Christmas.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
That is a saxamaphone (I know that's not the correct spelling) I'm in band at school and I hear saxes every day. Plus my dad plays and I hear that every day also.

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
cl@mmysh@z@m! said:
That's because it's a keyboard with a saxaphone sound *.*

Not true. I play the clarinet and I should know the characteristic sound that comes with each breath. It's a real saxophone. Nice festive spirit, I like the rhythm because it's not the usual boring one. :)

Fatal

Banned
Yes, and I play a keyboard, and believe me, I know the f*cking difference between one of those and a real sax, 'ight?

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
cl@mmysh@z@m! said:
Yes, and I play a keyboard, and believe me, I know the f*cking difference between one of those and a real sax, 'ight?

Did you read what I said? The sound as air starts leaving the instrument is sometimes heard, sometimes not in the recording. This is a real sax. Seeing as you seem intent on proving it's a keyboard, why don't you try to play what pkmn trainer conman played? Then we could all be sure that I'm wrong and you're right. Make sure you get all the nice *puff!* sounds in.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
don't cat fight you two. It's a sax. He plays well. end of story. case closed!

Twitch

;227; It's good, but it's played like a lullaby. The real rhythm is more cheerful, you should play it that way. And yes, it is a sax, but a weird sounding one. It sounds almost like you fused an alto and a tenor together. And it's not tuned very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.