• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mean Teachers

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I've had a few mean teachers, but my 5th grade teacher was SCARY! She had taught one of the other students moms! She was super old and would forget half the stuff schedualed for the day. When I had to go to violin practice class, which I had to go to a little before recess and a little during recess, she would teach while I was gone and then expect me to know the homework and tests on it! My mom called her once saying that I was afraid of her and the next day my teacher backed me up into a corner when everyone else when to P.E. and she said, "Are you afraid of me?!" I started crying YES! WAAH! she sprung up certian 'rules' about my project when I was about to present it making it invalid and me upset. And whenever she made a student upset, she would give them a plant, Yeah, you heard me a PLANT. She was very scary and there is so much more to post, but I might do that another time. I also have a spanish teacher to tell you all about, but I'll do that another time

PokemonTrainerKaden

Most of my teachers. One is really moody another one yells at us when we ask questions and then when we don't she tells us to ask questions. She just doesn't understand that its hard for us. Another one is a shoplifter my science teacher last year was a word that I cant say and so on.

dragonite8

Comeback Kip
hmm...bad as in naughty? mr mckee my old sevii gym teacher. im going to have him next year. in chicago he somehow got into our room and was standing at the foot of my bed when i woke up...

Radlin

He Returns.
Well, from every year except for 4th Grade, I've been in trouble for something that wasn't my fault, didn't do, or wasn't even meant to be getting in trouble for. Like in Pre-K, my teacher, who I loved back then but not really now as I don't really remeber her, I got in trouble for something I don't think I even did. From what I remeber and heard, I think she accused me for getting out of line, running in the hallway, or throwing milk. She didn't bother telling me nor my mother, but my mom was ok but thought I still behaved bad. Also, in the 2nd grade, don't know if this counts, but my bus driver accused me of hitting a boy who kept bothering me and my friends who were on my seat. I did end up having to be late for class because I had to talk with the most meanest person in the school, and said "Why are you crying? You're the one who got yourself in trouble!" I later got released and luckily I only got a warning, but still, I was pretty upset, but cooled down about it when my very wise teacher said "Just forget about it." This things don't really bother me anymore, but don't like it when I get treated like that.

Radlin

He Returns.
Oh yeah, there was this one incidence in Catholic school, the teacher asked us a question, which just as I got it, my friend answered before me. And then I said "Aww man" Then I got weird looks from everybody, inluding my teacher. Turns out, they think I said "Aww d@mn" so she said "We don't use that kind of language" At first, I thought that being Catholic means that saying aww man is bad, until today, I found out what they thought. However, I did (and still do) have a speech impediment, so when I said it, they probably heard as the d word. I'm not really mad. This is so hilarious now that I know what they meant. The rest of the class was kinda akward, so I avoided talking for a long time.

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I had a Geometry teacher in college who was the dean of the math department. Best teacher I ever had! The man would scan the room looking for confused looks (usually saw one on my face) and would continue to cover the example till the light went on for everyone! Well 3 weeks into the semester I had a schedule change at work and had to switch teachers. Till this point I had 100% on three tests and a firm grasp on the problems for the 4th.

Until I got into my new class. The teacher had tenure, was retiring, and could care less if we got the problems or not. He showed up late for class, he left early, he was a crappy teacher. That is until I failed the test!

You may not be able to push around a grade K-12 teacher, but since you are paying the college professor to to teach you, there is room for you to tell your teach that, 'they are now going to earn their paycheck.

When the teacher just blew through an example, I shouted out for him to show how he got his answer, again and again till I understood. I made him teach till I got it or class ended. I made the whole class hate me, but at the time, I hadn't had math classes for... about 10 years and I needed the help.

I passes, probably because the teacher didn't want to possibly have me again! ;D