• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mean With Envy (392)

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Just out of curiosity, why did they skip this episode???
Could this be the clip show???
<sorry if this is such a dumb/repetitive question>

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
What's wrong with Jynx? It never seemed to me that an episode with Jynx would always be skipped.

HoennMaster

i really want to see this episode

Unlucky Americans. We brits just had this episode right now. I'm not giving anything away but I have no idea why they skipped this because of Jynx. Ther is no "Sexual Stertyping" or whatever reason they banned the other Jynx episode in Kanto. I haven't seen every contest episode but I really like all the combos you see.

Leon

i agree with lugia15251. having just watching it i can see nothing that would register a ban due to jynx as all it did was attack and thats it.its probably that KidsWB are wary of jynx after the Brock ep with one in IMO. Joshua and Erikas character voices were also quite good, so no complaints there. I thoought Meowths appeal was pretty darn good, but was surprised to see it was a persion right off the bat. and thats my opinions.
~Haru~

I wouldn't be surprised. But if Meowth could always carve like that Team Rocket could make lots of money selling ice sculptures.

V

Volt Tackle

This episode was really interesting. The tension between May and Erika was interesting (it was about time May got rivals that weren't nice, like Harley). Snorunty and Skitty were fun to wtach and finally it was nice that everyone got nervous when they were annoucing the finalists.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I know teenage girl jealously is great drama, but I really wanted to reach through my monitor watching this and *****slap Erika. Thank god the contest battles were enjoyable.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
^ I agree. Although I have to say I loved the tension between May and Erika. I was hoping for some girl on girl action at some point. ANYWAY...

I have to say, 4kids did a great job with the voices. Erika and Joshua sound great, and Jynx has the same voice it did back in season 1.

I loved the love triangle in this episode. Erika thought that May and Joshua were interested in each other and she acts all jealous around her. Erika/May tension = gold.

Meowth making that Ice sculpture of Giovanni was pretty cool. Although Jessie entering a contest at this point was pointless. I mean this was the final contest before the GF, even if Jessie won she'd only have 1 ribbon anyway.

I haven't watched the second part with the battles, but the first episode was great. I still say the writers put more time and effort into May's Contests over Ash's Gym battles.

For me, the Contests have been so much more fun to watch. Great characters, (all the coordinators are always unique and interesting), the appeals are nice most of the time, the battles are good, and it stars May. Another excellent contest episode IMO.

HoennMaster

CyberCubed said:
^ I agree. Although I have to say I loved the tension between May and Erika. I was hoping for some girl on girl action at some point. ANYWAY...

I have to say, 4kids did a great job with the voices. Erika and Joshua sound great, and Jynx has the same voice it did back in season 1.

I loved the love triangle in this episode. Erika thought that May and Joshua were interested in each other and she acts all jealous around her. Erika/May tension = gold.

Meowth making that Ice sculpture of Giovanni was pretty cool. Although Jessie entering a contest at this point was pointless. I mean this was the final contest before the GF, even if Jessie won she'd only have 1 ribbon anyway.

I haven't watched the second part with the battles, but the first episode was great. I still say the writers put more time and effort into May's Contests over Ash's Gym battles.

For me, the Contests have been so much more fun to watch. Great characters, (all the coordinators are always unique and interesting), the appeals are nice most of the time, the battles are good, and it stars May. Another excellent contest episode IMO.

Wait! You were complaining and poed that Kids WB was skipping this episode becuase you wouldn't be able to see it. How did you see it?