• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mean With Envy (392)

HoennMaster

Poké_Master said:
He probably saw it on the internet.
I know that

G

Geki

This episode is pretty good, and it leads up to a good contest episode. Skitty is my favorite Pokemon that May has, and this episode pretty much focuses on Skitty. I haven't seen the episode because of kidswb, but the guide and pics look pretty good to me.

4/5

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
*points to User Title* 8D *shot repeatedly*

Well, this episode aired in Canada yesterday, and I must say I've missed Jynx. Finally seeing it grace the screen once again after so long, I truely do want to see more of it. It's just so...interesting.

I liked this episode very much, as introducing the characters is a nice addition usually touched upon in Contests, but I wish Team Rocket's part didn't take so long. Seriously, they got to the Appeal part half way through the episode. Surely some training antics or raging jealousy via Erika would have been more suitable than a rehash of "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snorunt!"

Erika sure is sassy. And I love sass ;O First, she ridicules May for relying on Assist when battling Team Rocket [surely something Super Skitty haters would have liked to have seen] and then full on pushes her out of the way to make way for Jynx's Hyper Beam.

My favourite quote of hers is "I'm going to beat the pants off you!"
Look out MinamoShipping, Erika's coming through!

Overall, good episode, and I can't wait for the Contest itself next week!

Last edited:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This epsiode was ok. I didn't really like Erika all that much. There's really nothing much to say about this episode.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
TEEN GIRL ANGST! OH YES.

May/Erika is a great rivalry. Why can't May ever have any ongoing female rivals? She needs a girl like her to keep returning.

The urgency of this episode was botched by KidsWb skipping it, as this was May's final chance to get a ribbon for the GF.

The Giovanni ice sculpture was amazing, Jynx makes her triumphant return, and May qualifies.

TEEN GIRL ANGST!

G

Geki

I liked this episode, but I was cleaning my room while I watched it, so I didn't follow the closest attention. Joshua is cool, I like his Houndoom. OMFG!!! WB showed Jynx!!!, it's a miracle!!! XD

8/10

Champion Jared 14

Yes, it's a wonder! I never thought I'd see Jynx ever again since the orange islands! Maybe the US has a chace of seeing that episode with three jynxes, but I don't know. That's kind of a lot. This episode was excellent, I loved it. I've been waiting for it for a long time, all this time I thought it would never air here...

Atari

Did it on 'em
:p It looks like everyone's still obsessing over the avvys and sigs.

The episode was sorta kinda good, but it could use some improvements. Erika was way too pushy on who hung out with Joshua (she acted like a god-mother). There is absolutly no hope for a good shipping here (May/Erika).

When I first saw Jynx appear (sorry for this Jynx lovers), I had to grasp the moment. I laughed! Good thing it won't come back and hurt my eyes again!

The contest entries were pretty good, especially Joshua's act. Go Houndoom! Erika's act with Jynx was alright, Jesse's act with Meowth was magnificent/too fast to be possible, and May and Skitty's... Well, Sorta the same. Assist get old after awhile, May... Don't cry though...

Rating: 7.019/10

I

Inkan1969

Hooray!

Jynx is back! When did KidsWB change their policy? I'm glad they did. Banning Jynx was so ridiculous.

The premise was hilarious. Joshua sure picked a winner of a girlfriend! I'd worry that someday he's going to find Houndoom in a pot of boiled water. :) Heh, poor May found herself branded as The Other Woman, without doing anything at all.

DarkPersian479

The decision to show this was a little late...it would have been a serious nail-biter if not for KidsWB's stupid Jynx policy. My brother tapes all the episodes, and now this one's gonna be out of sequence. Still, though, a good ep, though the rivalry is short lived.

A bit off-topic now: Notice how whoever chooses American character names is starting to reuse previous character's names, just because they closely match the Japanese name?

Erika- also Celadon's Gym leader
Tyson, the Hoenn League Champion- also the Rocket Admin in charge of the Red Gyarados Project back in Johto.

Then there was the whole Harland/Tabitha and Isabel/Shelly mix-up...

First of all--Real funny, Dogasu. You think I don't know what day it is?!-_-;

But April First aside, it's about time they finally aired this! ...I kinda wish they didn't, cause Erika's voice is ANNOYING. Gotta add her to my list of most hated animé characters. But it's nice that Jynx got to keep the dub voice I'm accustomed to.

And yay for Houndoom, cause seeing my favorite Dark Pokémon is always a plus.^^ But I didn't exactly like this buildup--Harley completely owns Erika in the mean rival dept. Snorunt getting some training is very good too--our Ash sure has matured! 6/10

halloweenghost

Dogasu said:
Look at what's left of this episode and weep!

I mean seriously, I'm just...speechless.

LOL I usually hop onto your site to look at comparisons after the show and when i saw it I rushed on to see what country actually showed an edited episode with Glaelie over Jynx.
LOL I guess you got me..but I was abit confused...I was like...wait a minute,..I saw Jynx,.. why didn't dogasu see jynx lol.

Guess I should have read your update notes first :p

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!

People always say, "Better late than never" WELL THAT'S A BUNCH OF CRAP! In my opinion, they should have aired this episode before the Grand Festival.

Well onto the episode in and of itself, it was really good. I've always loved May's little Skitty. Oh and Erika, I always say she's got the...

*Green with Envy Blues*

Okay, I've been listening to those old Disney Sing-A-Longs again so don't mind me. But anyways, for the most part, I'm starting to look at Joshua in a different light now. He's actually kinda cute ^_^

And that was another one of Medea's ramblings!