• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hello there again! I noticed you still have Raichu F on your wants list, I have a shiny Pikachu in my Alpha Sapphire which I caught, but if you're interested, I could evolve and then transfer her. Since figuring out the exact IVs on ORAS is a pain, I'm clueless about her IVs haha.

Interested in: Hoppip - lvl 7 - F - Elliott - Bold - Heal - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass
Offering: Raichu - lvl 38 - F - May - Sassy - Premier - ??? - Ice
3DS Name: Ryo
Friend Code: 3368-5214-8506
Trainer Name: Ryo
Do you need clones (Yes/No): No

(Now doing it right with the form and such :'3)

I can evolve it into a Raichu myself. Trade sounds good to me! I'm not that concerned about IVs. I'm free tonight or Sunday. Does that work for you?

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
For sure. It's all yours. I should be free tonight. So that might work. Otherwise, Sunday's all good with me.

Thanks! ~

And if tonight works for you then that'd be awesome! ~ What, time will you be available? ~

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Probably in 5.5-6 hours. Does that work for you? I might be cooking, but I can take a break for you or multi task and push "A" with my mouth.

That'd be really amazing if you could do that o_o .... If I would try that, my food would be burnt just for me to figure out how to get it done ~

Alright, I will post a VM in 5-6hours ~

RyoShirogane

I can evolve it into a Raichu myself. Trade sounds good to me! I'm not that concerned about IVs. I'm free tonight or Sunday. Does that work for you?

Sure then! Is it possible to trade directly to ORAS? I'd have to transfer the Hoppip later anyway, so evolving to Raichu in ORAS and transfering to SuMo wouldn't be a problem to me really. There's the online competition going on but I'm mostly free tonight!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Sure then! Is it possible to trade directly to ORAS? I'd have to transfer the Hoppip later anyway, so evolving to Raichu in ORAS and transfering to SuMo wouldn't be a problem to me really. There's the online competition going on but I'm mostly free tonight!

All my 'mons have been switched to Su/Mo, so I can't get them out of bank and into ORAS. No worries if you can't make it tonight, but I should be free in 5ish hours. gtm.sc and Yachu take priority, though, since those trades have been planned for awhile.

RyoShirogane

All my 'mons have been switched to Su/Mo, so I can't get them out of bank and into ORAS. No worries if you can't make it tonight, but I should be free in 5ish hours. gtm.sc and Yachu take priority, though, since those trades have been planned for awhile.

Mmhm, I see. It's easier for you if I evolve her then, I have spare thunder stones, so not really a problem! Evolving Pikachu in SuMo will always result in Alolan Raichu, as far as I'm concerned, you're after regular Raichu, right. oAo It's fine btw, I can wait until you've done your trades with them. :3c

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Mmhm, I see. It's easier for you if I evolve her then, I have spare thunder stones, so not really a problem! Evolving Pikachu in SuMo will always result in Alolan Raichu, as far as I'm concerned, you're after regular Raichu, right. oAo It's fine btw, I can wait until you've done your trades with them. :3c

Oh shoot, you're totally right. Totally forgot about the Alolan hiccup. If you could do that, that would be great. I am after the regular Raichu. I'll let you know when I'm done with everyone else tonight.

RyoShirogane

Oh shoot, you're totally right. Totally forgot about the Alolan hiccup. If you could do that, that would be great. I am after the regular Raichu. I'll let you know when I'm done with everyone else tonight.

No problem, she's a Raichu already haha She had a nickname but I erased it for standard's sake as well.

gtm.sc

Its' been great trading with you,

I have one more i need for my collection - let me know if this works for you

Interested in: Arceus - lvl 100 - Jarek - 61520 - 2012 - Serious - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying
Offering: Pikachu (Shiny) lvl 15 - Vic - 705700 - Sassy - Friend Ball - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Nursery Helpers
knows volt tackle and charge
3DS Name: Vic
Trainer Name: Vic

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Its' been great trading with you,

I have one more i need for my collection - let me know if this works for you

Interested in: Arceus - lvl 100 - Jarek - 61520 - 2012 - Serious - x/x/x/x/x/x - Flying
Offering: Pikachu (Shiny) lvl 15 - Vic - 705700 - Sassy - Friend Ball - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Nursery Helpers
knows volt tackle and charge
3DS Name: Vic
Trainer Name: Vic

Hey gtm.sc! Glad you're stopping by again!
I actually just finished my Pikachu gender differences collection. Do you have something else you can offer?

Rolly2016

Hi again :)
I can offer;
Venonat, unown U & !, Steelix, Baltoy, Kricketot (M) and Basculin (blue).
Do you have Kanto Raichu (F), Doduo (F), Dodrio (F), Aipom (m), Unown (W) and Unown (Y)? Also with the Steelix it's an Onix right now (I think it's male) so I was going to ask if I could trade evolve one with you and then trade another one for you :)
I'm also wondering what colour flabebe's you have?

gtm.sc

Hey gtm.sc! Glad you're stopping by again!
I actually just finished my Pikachu gender differences collection. Do you have something else you can offer?

I could offer
Raticate (shiny) Male lv 20 - lonely - premier ball - Hustle - 31/31/31/x/x/x rt 6

Or I could try to breed something better since this was caught?

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hi again :)
I can offer;
Venonat, unown U & !, Steelix, Baltoy, Kricketot (M) and Basculin (blue).
Do you have Kanto Raichu (F), Doduo (F), Dodrio (F), Aipom (m), Unown (W) and Unown (Y)? Also with the Steelix it's an Onix right now (I think it's male) so I was going to ask if I could trade evolve one with you and then trade another one for you :)
I'm also wondering what colour flabebe's you have?

Hey Rolly! Happy to see you again.
I'm updating my list at work tomorrow. I just got the both Kanto Raichu this weekend, and my Flabébé is yellow. Not sure what you mean about the Onix/Steelix thing. We can always trade it as an Onix and I can evolve it myself.

Thanks!

Rolly2016

Hey Rolly! Happy to see you again.
I'm updating my list at work tomorrow. I just got the both Kanto Raichu this weekend, and my Flabébé is yellow. Not sure what you mean about the Onix/Steelix thing. We can always trade it as an Onix and I can evolve it myself.

Thanks!
Ok I'll have a look once you've updated :)
And onix evolves when traded with metal coat, so I was asking if I could trade one and get it back, then I'll trade you another one :)