• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Oh, okay then. I'm fine with Beldum! I'm not entirely sure; my schedule is quite erratic. But I will probably free most of tomorrow, most likely after 3pm GMT+1

EDIT: I might be free for the next 2 1/2 hours, so hopefully we can get it done then?

Hey there. Sorry about being unavailable. Most of the time that it looks like I'm on it's because I'm at work but unable to trade. My work has now figured out how to block Serebii, too, so I have to think of creative ways of getting around my IT people. My solution now is that I can look at my thread but I can't post in it until I get home.

It looks like you're around 7 hours ahead of me. I should be free my Saturday morning around 6 or 7 PM your time. Let me know if that works.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
Hey there. Sorry about being unavailable. Most of the time that it looks like I'm on it's because I'm at work but unable to trade. My work has now figured out how to block Serebii, too, so I have to think of creative ways of getting around my IT people. My solution now is that I can look at my thread but I can't post in it until I get home.

It looks like you're around 7 hours ahead of me. I should be free my Saturday morning around 6 or 7 PM your time. Let me know if that works.

Hey. It's fine, completely understandable.

That should be perfect timing for me, because those hours are my most active. I'll almost definitely be online then. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Interested in: Shiny Articuno - lvl 70 - NA - IoNeutral - Modest - Premier - 31/31/x/x/x/x - Fighting - "Blanche"

Offering: Shiny Torchic - Lv 1 - Male - Vlinny (My OT) - Jolly - Dream - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Dark - "Surprise Boi"

3DS Name: Volts

Friend Code: 2552-3278-3638

Trainer Name: Vlinny

Do you need clones (Yes/No): No

Note for transparency: The torchic was bred by me using the 127 Magikarp/homebrewless 7th Gen RNG Abuse method. While you have a "no hacks" rule, you don't seem to have a rule about RNG abuse, nor can I find a ruling about it in Serebii's trade rules. If this is against your rules or Serebii's then I apologize in advance. I have proof of the Torchic via a screenshot of the "would you like to give Torchic a name" screen that I can send you via PMs.

Thanks in advance!

Kimi13

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Hello there! Are you intersted in a Daysuki Lunatone self obtained?

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
I apologize in advance if you deem this post to be out-of-place, but I am having difficulty locating a thread that is well-suited to my request, and this forum isn't as active as it was when I last used it a couple of years ago, so I figured that this was a good a place as any to ask.

I'm looking for a Timid/Modest Azelf for use, do not care much about the IVs, since I can just Hyper Train. Don't have much to offer since I haven't transferred my interesting trade pieces over from 6th gen yet. I do have some random things I've picked up in trades that can be used as breeding projects. They are as follows:
5 IV Impish Cryogonal
5 IV Adamant Heracross (in a moon ball)
5 IV Modest Clauncher
4 IV Hasty Gastly
5 IV Adamant Marill (Thick Fat)
5 IV Jolly Rockruff (in some kind of special ball)

FC is 0834-2236-1763. I should be online most of the day.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Interested in: Shiny Articuno - lvl 70 - NA - IoNeutral - Modest - Premier - 31/31/x/x/x/x - Fighting - "Blanche"
Offering: Shiny Torchic - Lv 1 - Male - Vlinny (My OT) - Jolly - Dream - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Dark - "Surprise Boi"
3DS Name: Volts
Friend Code: 2552-3278-3638
Trainer Name: Vlinny
Do you need clones (Yes/No): No
Note for transparency: The torchic was bred by me using the 127 Magikarp/homebrewless 7th Gen RNG Abuse method. While you have a "no hacks" rule, you don't seem to have a rule about RNG abuse, nor can I find a ruling about it in Serebii's trade rules. If this is against your rules or Serebii's then I apologize in advance. I have proof of the Torchic via a screenshot of the "would you like to give Torchic a name" screen that I can send you via PMs.
Thanks in advance!
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by, and I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, I meant to remove that Articuno from my lists because the trainer name is a Twitch streamer, so I'm guessing it's a hack. However, I do have another shiny Articuno you might be interested in. This one is non-redistributable since it's from a friend that I have permission to trade. Here are its stats:

144 - Articuno - lvl 50 - NA - Yachi - Bold - Dive - x/x/29/x/x/x - Flying

RNG abuse is okay with me, so no worries on that. I'd be interested in the Torchic, for sure.

Hello there! Are you intersted in a Daysuki Lunatone self obtained?

Yes, I would be interested in it. How were you able to obtain it? Do you have proof?

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I apologize in advance if you deem this post to be out-of-place, but I am having difficulty locating a thread that is well-suited to my request, and this forum isn't as active as it was when I last used it a couple of years ago, so I figured that this was a good a place as any to ask.

I'm looking for a Timid/Modest Azelf for use, do not care much about the IVs, since I can just Hyper Train. Don't have much to offer since I haven't transferred my interesting trade pieces over from 6th gen yet. I do have some random things I've picked up in trades that can be used as breeding projects. They are as follows:
5 IV Impish Cryogonal
5 IV Adamant Heracross (in a moon ball)
5 IV Modest Clauncher
4 IV Hasty Gastly
5 IV Adamant Marill (Thick Fat)
5 IV Jolly Rockruff (in some kind of special ball)

FC is 0834-2236-1763. I should be online most of the day.

I don't think it's entirely out of place, and I've heard that traffic dies down around the summer time and not near any new release. I do not have a Timid/Modest Azelf, unfortunately. This shop deals exclusively in shinies and events.

Kimi13

I'm sending you a pm! :D I've got also Makoto's piplup, SOji's lucario and Ash Charizard self obtained with video proof.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I'm sending you a pm! :D I've got also Makoto's piplup, SOji's lucario and Ash Charizard self obtained with video proof.

Oh, already replied to your PM. I would also be interested in those above. If you were also able to snag a Marshadow, I would be interested. Happy to offer more either shinies or events because a) you're new to the forums and b) because I don't have much proof for my stuff.

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
Hey there! Thanks for stopping by, and I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, I meant to remove that Articuno from my lists because the trainer name is a Twitch streamer, so I'm guessing it's a hack. However, I do have another shiny Articuno you might be interested in. This one is non-redistributable since it's from a friend that I have permission to trade. Here are its stats:

144 - Articuno - lvl 50 - NA - Yachi - Bold - Dive - x/x/29/x/x/x - Flying

RNG abuse is okay with me, so no worries on that. I'd be interested in the Torchic, for sure.

I'm actually trading to finish a shiny living pokedex, to get shiny legends that would be a pain to get by myself. I was able to get an articuno from another trade off-site, but I'm still interested in trading with you. Looking now for either a shiny mewtwo, a shiny regirock, shiny registeel, or a shiny kyogre. I'm not too particular about the details, just for the shiny living dex mostly.

I have a list of things I still need here if you don't have any of those. https://pokedextracker.com/u/windwakemeup/shiny-living-dex

Thanks in advance and sorry for the late reply!

Kimi13

Oh, already replied to your PM. I would also be interested in those above. If you were also able to snag a Marshadow, I would be interested. Happy to offer more either shinies or events because a) you're new to the forums and b) because I don't have much proof for my stuff.

Oh that's nice of you! I can get you a marshadow with proof yes, it will be FRE.

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Decided to take a look at your list since I managed to snag something interesting in a trade last night.

Interested in: Celebi from the Colloseum bonus disk

Can offer: 6 IV Calm shiny Dewgong

If that doesn't interest you, I can check my Gen 6 games in a couple days (I'm away from home) and transfer some of my events and shinies from there. I know for a fact that I have a Movie Meloetta (Japanese), a Movie Diancie (Japanese), and a shiny Reshiram (don't remember the nature). I have other stuff too, but I don't remember what at the moment.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I'm actually trading to finish a shiny living pokedex, to get shiny legends that would be a pain to get by myself. I was able to get an articuno from another trade off-site, but I'm still interested in trading with you. Looking now for either a shiny mewtwo, a shiny regirock, shiny registeel, or a shiny kyogre. I'm not too particular about the details, just for the shiny living dex mostly.

I have a list of things I still need here if you don't have any of those. https://pokedextracker.com/u/windwakemeup/shiny-living-dex

Thanks in advance and sorry for the late reply!

I have Mewtwo, Regirock, and Kyogre. I also got the Cute Charm Glitch to work on both SoulSilver and Platinum, if you want some of the stuff from those games.

My Wants list is updated along with my shiny haves list. So, feel free to go wild through there. Also, my Cute Charm pokemon are in an update post on the previous page or two pages.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Oh that's nice of you! I can get you a marshadow with proof yes, it will be FRE.

Sounds great. How about you follow up in our PM with your wants.

Decided to take a look at your list since I managed to snag something interesting in a trade last night.

Interested in: Celebi from the Colloseum bonus disk

Can offer: 6 IV Calm shiny Dewgong

If that doesn't interest you, I can check my Gen 6 games in a couple days (I'm away from home) and transfer some of my events and shinies from there. I know for a fact that I have a Movie Meloetta (Japanese), a Movie Diancie (Japanese), and a shiny Reshiram (don't remember the nature). I have other stuff too, but I don't remember what at the moment.

I'm mostly just looking at stuff in my wants sections. I know I have a shiny Dewgong and a few others. Look through my wants and see if you can spot something.

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Sounds great. How about you follow up in our PM with your wants.

I'm mostly just looking at stuff in my wants sections. I know I have a shiny Dewgong and a few others. Look through my wants and see if you can spot something.
The annoying thing is that I used to have a few of those, but I know that I don't have them anymore.

windwakemeup

Bee Prince
I have Mewtwo, Regirock, and Kyogre. I also got the Cute Charm Glitch to work on both SoulSilver and Platinum, if you want some of the stuff from those games.

My Wants list is updated along with my shiny haves list. So, feel free to go wild through there. Also, my Cute Charm pokemon are in an update post on the previous page or two pages.

I can RNG manipulate hatch some of the stuff on your wishlist in exchange for things I need for my living, but for now I'll trade the shiny Torchic for your Mewtwo:

150 - Mewtwo - lvl 70 - NA - Yachi - Modest - Friend - x/x/x/x/x/29 - Grass

Edit: Proof of Shiny Torchic Hatch here

Last edited: