• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Yeah, sure. I'll do it during our trade. Do you need just one clone of them? I have some spare shinies I can trade over to you in the process, as well.

If possible and not asking for too much, perhaps 2 - 3 clones of each?

Were you perhaps interested in any of them? Since I was thinking if I could add Carbink - Relaxed and Mareanie - Bold to the list >w< I also have a zapdos - modest, no idea if these offers pick your interests xD

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
If possible and not asking for too much, perhaps 2 - 3 clones of each?

Were you perhaps interested in any of them? Since I was thinking if I could add Carbink - Relaxed and Mareanie - Bold to the list >w< I also have a zapdos - modest, no idea if these offers pick your interests xD

Are any of them events? If not, I'm good. I also do not need another Carbink or Mareanie (or do you want these cloned, too? Little confused on that one). I may be interested in the Zapdos.
Let's stick with 2 clones of each of them, so you'll have three of the mon altogether. I'd love to clone everything for you, but I can't commit all my time to cloning and trading stuff I don't need at the moment.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Are any of them events? If not, I'm good. I also do not need another Carbink or Mareanie (or do you want these cloned, too? Little confused on that one). I may be interested in the Zapdos.
Let's stick with 2 clones of each of them, so you'll have three of the mon altogether. I'd love to clone everything for you, but I can't commit all my time to cloning and trading stuff I don't need at the moment.

Ah, no they're not events sadly enough >.<

And I meant to add Mareanie and Carbink to the 'want list' and Zapdos was indeed the 'offer list' sorry I should've been clear about that xD. But since you aren't interested in... Oh waitx the Latias was actually from the Egnima event... but... then again you can't really see that ahaha xD'

Alright! I'm already really grateful that you want to do this for me ; w ;! I will take whatever I can get ~

lunis the ogre

Ogre of the gourd
No problem! I'm still at work until about 8 your time (don't get home until 5:45). I may be free if a friend cancels our plans tonight. I get paid tomorrow, too (and then my student loans take out a sizable chunk)!
I should be free around 9 or 10 your time tomorrow evening. I'll be free during the day on Saturday, but I'll be heading out for food and a concert at around 9 your time. Sunday's a bit up in the air because of board games with my friends and if we meet that day.

9 or 10 my time tomorrow sounds great if we dont get to tonight. Really just anytime is fine. We will play it by ear and see how it goes.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Ah, no they're not events sadly enough >.<

And I meant to add Mareanie and Carbink to the 'want list' and Zapdos was indeed the 'offer list' sorry I should've been clear about that xD. But since you aren't interested in... Oh waitx the Latias was actually from the Egnima event... but... then again you can't really see that ahaha xD'

Alright! I'm already really grateful that you want to do this for me ; w ;! I will take whatever I can get ~

Let's wait to trade Mareanie and Carbink (I don't have any spare clones right now) for the future since I'll be trading you back a bunch of clones of your own stuff. I'll take the Zapdos but not the Latias, as well.
Make sure to catch or breed a bunch of things you don't want so you have plenty to trade back to me. I like to call those things nonsense... or canon fodder. :)

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Let's wait to trade Mareanie and Carbink (I don't have any spare clones right now) for the future since I'll be trading you back a bunch of clones of your own stuff. I'll take the Zapdos but not the Latias, as well.
Make sure to catch or breed a bunch of things you don't want so you have plenty to trade back to me. I like to call those things nonsense... or canon fodder. :)

Sure!

Alright, Zapdos it is c:

Don't worry I have a bunch of breedjects actually xD I'm like a crazed breeder and such.

Canon Fodder... pffthaha, nice one, I will remember that x'D!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I wrote this up for someone else on the forum. I figured it would be helpful for people who care about which ball a Pokemon is in. I will soon be updating all of my lists to include which ball they're in. This is just for what was formerly Bank Balls. Some of them also have which ability they have (I'm not going to add that to my lists because that's insane and a lot of characters).

Feel free to ask for more information like moves and ability for regular trades, though!

Alola Sandshrew - Adamant - Friend
Alola Geodude - Docile - Level
Sandslash - Adamant - Dream - Sand Rush
Onix - Careful - Heavy - Rock Head
Dratini - Adamant - Dream - Marvel Scale
Murkrow - Hasty - Lure - Insomnia
Stantler - Jolly - Friend - Intimidate
Larvitar - Adamant - Dream - Sand Veil
Vikavolt - Docile - Beast - Levitate
Mareanie - Timid - Lure - Limber
Mareanie - Quirky - Beast - Regenerator
Mareanie - Bold - Love - Regenerator
Salandit (F) - Quiet - Love - Corrosion
Oranguru - Hardy - Love - Inner Focus
Passimian - Modest - Beast - Receiver
Sandygast - Bold - Love - Water Compaction
Kommo-o - Adamant - Love - Soundproof

Also a Dewpider not listed in my shop yet Calm and Lure

lunis the ogre

Ogre of the gourd
Hey Trade Partners! I created a special section on page 1 for all of my upcoming trades. Please double check that all of these are up-to-date so I've got everything narrowed down for when we trade.
Just wanna make sure so I don't forget anything!

You have mine correct my friend :)

Phillies

I am interested in the Vivillon (Sandstorm), Scatterbug (Tundra), & Vivillon (Icy Snow). I can offer a Dugtrio, Masquerain, Grumpig or Dragalge.

Last edited:

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I am interested in the Vivillon (Sandstorm), Scatterbug (Tundra), & Vivillon (Icy Snow). I can offer a Dugtrio, Masquerain, Grumpig or Dragalge.

Hey Phillies! Glad to see you again. Trade Accepted.
I'll go for the first three: Dugtrio, Masquerain, Grumpig.
I'm doing a lot of trades tonight, so tomorrow or Sunday might be best for me. Otherwise, it will have to be in the weekdays.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Good ol' Breedjects. It's Team Skull's punk band's name. nah-nah-nah-The Breedjects! Breedjects!

*Claps* O_O

Did we name a specific time when we'd trade? It is for today right? If I'm not mistaken xD