• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Yep, if that's cool with you. In probably 4-5 hours. I have a couple other trades lined up around the same time, so I'll get to them based on who responds to me first.

Alright! Was just making sure ~ will be there in 4 Hours. Should I VM you?

Phillies

Hey Phillies! Glad to see you again. Trade Accepted.
I'll go for the first three: Dugtrio, Masquerain, Grumpig.
I'm doing a lot of trades tonight, so tomorrow or Sunday might be best for me. Otherwise, it will have to be in the weekdays.

What time of day tomorrow works best for you?

lunis the ogre

Ogre of the gourd
Hello again my friend! After our trade last night, I had problems sleeping because of excitement from our trade. So as I was laying there, a thought popped into my head about my old copy of Y. I did some looking and sure enough I had some more shinies still sitting in that game. To make things even better, there were several on there that you needed! Now that means that I can come back and propose another trade! So here we go.....

Interested in:
Alola sandshrew
Alola vulpix
Alola diglett
3 copies of the oricorio with the ot of "ivan"
Cutiefly with the ot of "daisy"
Mareanie with the ot of "nic"
Mudbray with the ot of "selena (then some symbols my phone can't do)

Offering:all shiny
Weezing
Slowbro
Crobat
Machoke
Seadra
Piloswine
Houndoom
Blaziken
Prinplup

And I have a special bonus for you for free! A shiny mew. I cannot guarantee the legitimacy of this mew so that is why it is a free gift!

3DS Name: lunis
Friend Code: 1762-2896-5559
Trainer Name: lunis

Sorry this trade request doesn't look as well as the first request I made. I only have a phone to do internet stuff withbon the weekends and copy and paste stuff is a pain on a phone, XD. I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!

BlueAura

Want:

-Mareante w/ HP fire
-Stufful w/ Naive
-Komala
-Mimikyu [most wanted]

Have: (all shiny)
-Mew w/ defensive comp set
-Pigeot
-Persian
-Magneton
-Fem Pyroar

I actual have a ton on your wanted list so I won't list all the ones I have, above I've listed some of your bolded, but if you want anything else in particular, I'll check if I have it :) I'm very interested in the Mimikyu, mainly.
3Ds Name: Blu
In game name: Blu
FC: 2380-3770-5399

Last edited:

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hello again my friend! After our trade last night, I had problems sleeping because of excitement from our trade. So as I was laying there, a thought popped into my head about my old copy of Y. I did some looking and sure enough I had some more shinies still sitting in that game. To make things even better, there were several on there that you needed! Now that means that I can come back and propose another trade! So here we go.....

Interested in:
Alola sandshrew
Alola vulpix
Alola diglett
3 copies of the oricorio with the ot of "ivan"
Cutiefly with the ot of "daisy"
Mareanie with the ot of "nic"
Mudbray with the ot of "selena (then some symbols my phone can't do)

Offering:all shiny
Weezing
Slowbro
Crobat
Machoke
Seadra
Piloswine
Houndoom
Blaziken
Prinplup

And I have a special bonus for you for free! A shiny mew. I cannot guarantee the legitimacy of this mew so that is why it is a free gift!

3DS Name: lunis
Friend Code: 1762-2896-5559
Trainer Name: lunis

Sorry this trade request doesn't look as well as the first request I made. I only have a phone to do internet stuff withbon the weekends and copy and paste stuff is a pain on a phone, XD. I look forward to hearing from you and have a great day!

Haha. Great story! Trade accepted. I do not need the Mew since I'm getting one of the only known legit ones soon. Thanks for the offer, though. My availability is a little up in the air for the next two days. I'm going to a movie and then a concert today at 4-midnight. Then tomorrow I'm probably playing board games with some folks. I should be back tomorrow night, though.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Good morning, I read that you are available most of this morning. I am available as well i hope we can trade today!

Hey Lazengaan! Sorry for missing you super early this morning at 12:45. I was just getting ready for bed. I should be free today until about 4 my time. Tomorrow I'll probably be free until 5 pm and then that night after 9 pm or so. I normally don't wake up until about 11AM, though. >_<

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Want:

-Mareante w/ HP fire
-Stufful w/ Naive
-Komala
-Mimikyu [most wanted]

Have: (all shiny)
-Mew w/ defensive comp set
-Pigeot
-Persian
-Magneton
-Fem Pyroar

I actual have a ton on your wanted list so I won't list all the ones I have, above I've listed some of your bolded, but if you want anything else in particular, I'll check if I have it :) I'm very interested in the Mimikyu, mainly.
3Ds Name: Blu
In game name: Blu
FC: 2380-3770-5399

Hey Blu! I have an EPPIE Mew trade in the works, and I also got Female Pyroar last night. The other three I need. Since you have more shinies, I updated my list with stuff I got last night, so I'd be happy if you wanted to tack on a 4th. Do you need clones of these with the originals traded back to you?

X-Caliber

Interested in: Shiny Mareanie - lvl 1 - Nic - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon, Shiny Comfey - lvl 20 - Pomie - Calm - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Offering:Shiny Lurantis Lv. 37 Brave Contrary X-31-31-X-31-31, Shiny Mew Lv. 100 Quiet Synchronize, 31/31/31/31/31/31
3DS Name: Jake
Friend Code: 0361-7381-9433
Trainer Name: X-Caliber

What are Mareanie and Comfey's abilities?

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Interested in: Shiny Mareanie - lvl 1 - Nic - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon, Shiny Comfey - lvl 20 - Pomie - Calm - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Offering:Shiny Lurantis Lv. 37 Brave Contrary X-31-31-X-31-31, Shiny Mew Lv. 100 Quiet Synchronize, 31/31/31/31/31/31
3DS Name: Jake
Friend Code: 0361-7381-9433
Trainer Name: X-Caliber

What are Mareanie and Comfey's abilities?

Hey X-Caliber! I'll accept the Lurantis, but I'm getting a Mew from someone else. Do you have something else to offer?
Mareanie: Regenerator in a Love Ball. Moves are: Haze, Spit Up, Swallow, Stockpile
Comfey: Traige in an Ultra Ball. Moves are: Magical Leaf, Growth, Wrap, Sweet Kiss

BlueAura

Hey Blu! I have an EPPIE Mew trade in the works, and I also got Female Pyroar last night. The other three I need. Since you have more shinies, I updated my list with stuff I got last night, so I'd be happy if you wanted to tack on a 4th. Do you need clones of these with the originals traded back to you?

I also have:
Blaziken
Cacturne
Roserade
Scrafty
Chandelier

I've never heard of "cloning", however I'm fine with whatever is less trouble for you C:

Ciaranator01

Shiny Hunting Nerd
Hey Man, I have a Shiny Oricorio, a Shiny Lurantis and Shiny Lopunny. I'm Really REALLY interested in the Shiny Arceus, Shiny Mewtwo and Shiny Diancie. I do, however, feel like this is an unfair trade for you: only the Lurantis is remotely competitively viable...
You said you offer a Cloning Service. Would you be willing to clone my Mons, then return the originals to me?