• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I also have:
Blaziken
Cacturne
Roserade
Scrafty
Chandelier

I've never heard of "cloning", however I'm fine with whatever is less trouble for you C:

Cloning is basically I make an extra copy of the Pokemon and I can trade you back one. That way, we both have one!
It's real handy for getting what you want but still keeping a copy!

I'll go with the Cacturne. Let me make sure I have copies of all of your wants, and then I can trade in a bit.

BlueAura

Alright, that's very interesting! I'm in EST and it's currently 3:30pm, I'll be up for around 8 more hours so let me know when you're ready C:

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hey Man, I have a Shiny Oricorio, a Shiny Lurantis and Shiny Lopunny. I'm Really REALLY interested in the Shiny Arceus, Shiny Mewtwo and Shiny Diancie. I do, however, feel like this is an unfair trade for you: only the Lurantis is remotely competitively viable...
You said you offer a Cloning Service. Would you be willing to clone my Mons, then return the originals to me?

No worries! I don't compete, and I don't really care about stats unless they're suspicious for whatever reason.
Trade Accepted. I'm about to do a whole bunch of more trading, and I'll throw those 3 in the bunch. I should be able to trade in maybe 30 minutes?
And yes, I'll clone them and trade back the originals.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Alright, that's very interesting! I'm in EST and it's currently 3:30pm, I'll be up for around 8 more hours so let me know when you're ready C:

Awesome. I have all your wants stuff cloned, and I added your friend code. Ready to trade when you are!
After we traded, I will log off and clone copies of your stuff. It will take me 3-5 minutes. Then I'll hop back on and trade you the originals of what you sent to me.

lunis the ogre

Ogre of the gourd
Haha. Great story! Trade accepted. I do not need the Mew since I'm getting one of the only known legit ones soon. Thanks for the offer, though. My availability is a little up in the air for the next two days. I'm going to a movie and then a concert today at 4-midnight. Then tomorrow I'm probably playing board games with some folks. I should be back tomorrow night, though.

Awesome! I will be available in roughly 30 minutes and then whenever after that. Tomorrow should be open for me as well. Just let me know :)

X-Caliber

I have a shiny non-competitive Lv. 36 Blaziken with Swords Dance, Night Slash snd Will-O-Wisp, Flawless Jolly lv. 1 Dratini with Shed Skin, the Wi-Fi Mew event and two Extremespeed Shiny Genesects without Extremespeed.

Last edited: