• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

Meluvia

Ghost Master

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hello there! Before offering, I must ask: are any of those Mareanie's you got there female? Thanks in advance!

Hey Ryo! Happy that you're able to stop by.

This Mareanie is Female:
747 - Mareanie - lvl 1 - Nic - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

I'm going to be updating the list this weekend with gender.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Alright, I'm sitting in plaza and ready whenever you are. :)

RyoShirogane

Hey Ryo! Happy that you're able to stop by.

This Mareanie is Female:
747 - Mareanie - lvl 1 - Nic - Bold - Love - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dragon

I'm going to be updating the list this weekend with gender.

Oh, thank you for the fast reply! I'd be interested in this one then, but I'm afraid I can't guarantee such good IVs. I have two Wailmer, male (Quiet, Water Veil, EM: Fissure) and female (Modest, Water Veil, EM: Aqua Ring), a Whismur (Bold, Soundproof), a Raichu (Relaxed, Static) and a Banette (Modest, Frisk, EM: Shadow Sneak).

Do any of these interest you?

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Oh, thank you for the fast reply! I'd be interested in this one then, but I'm afraid I can't guarantee such good IVs. I have two Wailmer, male (Quiet, Water Veil, EM: Fissure) and female (Modest, Water Veil, EM: Aqua Ring), a Whismur (Bold, Soundproof), a Raichu (Relaxed, Static) and a Banette (Modest, Frisk, EM: Shadow Sneak).

Do any of these interest you?

I could go for the Raichu. I don't really care about IVs, so no worries!
What's your trainer name and friend code?
I'm free for most of today, and then I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so I should be free all of Tuesday and the majority of Wednesday.

RyoShirogane

I could go for the Raichu. I don't really care about IVs, so no worries!
What's your trainer name and friend code?
I'm free for most of today, and then I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so I should be free all of Tuesday and the majority of Wednesday.
It's the Kanto Raichu, okay? Not the Alolan one. My IGN is Ryo and my FC is 3368-5214-8506. Today was kinda busy so I had no spare time to reply here, but Tuesday would do!

Also good luck on the teeth removal!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
It's the Kanto Raichu, okay? Not the Alolan one. My IGN is Ryo and my FC is 3368-5214-8506. Today was kinda busy so I had no spare time to reply here, but Tuesday would do!

Also good luck on the teeth removal!

No worries. Regular Raichu is what I'm after. Tuesday should work.

Note to self in future life: Don't wait until you're 27 to remove your wisdom teeth.

RyoShirogane

No worries. Regular Raichu is what I'm after. Tuesday should work.

Note to self in future life: Don't wait until you're 27 to remove your wisdom teeth.

Good! It's a deal then ´w` Is there any time of the day better for you to trade?

Ah, holy moly! D: My wisdom teeth didn't break through, they started to when I was 17 but not even a proper trace of them, I'm 24. Hopefully I'll get to 27 without any problems regarding them. D: I really wish you good luck, dentist stuff is troublesome imo.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Good! It's a deal then ´w` Is there any time of the day better for you to trade?

Ah, holy moly! D: My wisdom teeth didn't break through, they started to when I was 17 but not even a proper trace of them, I'm 24. Hopefully I'll get to 27 without any problems regarding them. D: I really wish you good luck, dentist stuff is troublesome imo.

I believe my RPG group is meeting around 6 or 7PM MST Tuesday night. So any time before that. I'll probably wake up around 10 or 11.

I haven't had really any problems with them, but they've mostly come in, and flossing and brushing is a challenge. I also didn't go to the dentist for 5.5 years. So, most of my tax return went to dental stuff.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Introducing Pokemon Gender + More Updates

tumblr_obmvu5XDVV1s13tcmo1_500.gif

A lot of people ask about what gender a Pokemon is before trading, so I decided to provide that info in my listings. Now you can tell with "M" for Male and "F" for Female. NA means it's genderless.

This is probably the maximum amount of info I'm going to include on the main page. For now, it is:
Pokedex # - Pokemon - Lvl - Gender - Trainer Name - Nature - Ball - Important Stats - Hidden Power - Origin - Nicknames
Which is pretty comprehensive.

If you have any questions about ability and movesets, then let me know.

Also, I added about 40 new shinies to my Haves list.

I additionally added basically every shiny I need to the Wants section. This includes all of the gender differences I've been slowly working towards.

As a reminder, we can trade a shiny for a shiny, an event for an event, or even a shiny for an event. I'm really flexible with these sorts of things.

Thanks to everyone who comes to the shop! This is always a positive and rewarding experience.

RyoShirogane

I believe my RPG group is meeting around 6 or 7PM MST Tuesday night. So any time before that. I'll probably wake up around 10 or 11.

I haven't had really any problems with them, but they've mostly come in, and flossing and brushing is a challenge. I also didn't go to the dentist for 5.5 years. So, most of my tax return went to dental stuff.
Sure! Is 1PM good for the trading? It'd be 4PM over here for me, so, I'd be free. Or any time after that tbh.

Aw, I see! D: I really don't like dentists and doctors, so I take care of my teeth the best I can at home. There's not much of tax return stuff on my country so it's always very expensive.

poochiena

tiny dog
Hiii! I noticed you have Salamence listed under your wants, would you accept a Salamence (F) for the Togedemaru you have?

She is currently a Bagon but I can level up her kinda fast, so she shall be fully evolved in one or two days!

Thank you ♥

RyoShirogane

I've added you already, but it has started raining here and my internet connection is kinda unstable, so I'll postpone the trade for now if that's okay! I'll probably be back in a hour or so.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I've added you already, but it has started raining here and my internet connection is kinda unstable, so I'll postpone the trade for now if that's okay! I'll probably be back in a hour or so.

Hey Ryo! So sorry for missing you today! I've been sleeping on and off since the surgery. It hasn't been that bad, but, when given the opportunity to sleep more, I usually just sleep and sleep and sleep. Tomorrow should be all open, though! You can hit me up on VM or PM when you're ready.

RyoShirogane

Hey Ryo! So sorry for missing you today! I've been sleeping on and off since the surgery. It hasn't been that bad, but, when given the opportunity to sleep more, I usually just sleep and sleep and sleep. Tomorrow should be all open, though! You can hit me up on VM or PM when you're ready.

I still can trade if you're up to it! ^^ And don't worry about it, when we have to deal with timezones, stuff like that happen, it's good that you're able to rest through the day after the surgery though.

EDIT: Oh no, my bad, doing my math here I realized you'd be busy by now. Tomorrow is ok to me! :3c

Last edited:

poochiena

tiny dog
That sounds good to me! When are you available?

Great, thanks! I'm usually avaliable daily at night, around 7PM/8PM UTC -7 would be great to me. Maybe Thursday? I think that's enough time to evolve her.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Hiiii ~ I've come now to place the order, we will trade as always in the weekend then? ~

Interested in: 666 - Vivillon (Icy Snow) - lvl 16 - M - Chris - Timid - Premier - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
Offering: Shiny Buizel (M) - Safari Ball
3DS Name: Yachi
Friend Code: 4614 0610 4174
Trainer Name: Yachi
Do you need clones (Yes/No): Yes

And some cloning service again if you would please! ~

Cloning 3 of each + original ~ I hope that's not too much
Shiny Mienfoo
Shiny Minior
And maybe a third shiny from my friend Choppii ~

We shiny breed together ପ(´‘▽‘✿҉)ଓ

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I still can trade if you're up to it! ^^ And don't worry about it, when we have to deal with timezones, stuff like that happen, it's good that you're able to rest through the day after the surgery though.

EDIT: Oh no, my bad, doing my math here I realized you'd be busy by now. Tomorrow is ok to me! :3c

Yeah, I didn't really hurt too much, but I was sleepy. I also had my first meeting for the new RPG my friends and I are starting tonight. So, my bad.
I'll be free after 11AM MST tomorrow.