• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hiiii ~ I've come now to place the order, we will trade as always in the weekend then? ~

Interested in: 666 - Vivillon (Icy Snow) - lvl 16 - M - Chris - Timid - Premier - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Dragon
Offering: Shiny Buizel (M) - Safari Ball
3DS Name: Yachi
Friend Code: 4614 0610 4174
Trainer Name: Yachi
Do you need clones (Yes/No): Yes

And some cloning service again if you would please! ~

Cloning 3 of each + original ~ I hope that's not too much
Shiny Mienfoo
Shiny Minior
And maybe a third shiny from my friend Choppii ~

We shiny breed together ପ(´‘▽‘✿҉)ଓ

For sure this weekend. Usual time my Saturday night (7-10PM UTC-7) works for me. I've noticed a lot of Choppii coming from your way; glad you're friends!
Cloning's good for me, too.

RyoShirogane

Yeah, I didn't really hurt too much, but I was sleepy. I also had my first meeting for the new RPG my friends and I are starting tonight. So, my bad.
I'll be free after 11AM MST tomorrow.
No problem! As I said, it happens, we're all busy after all! oAo Could you PM me whenever you're free to go? I'll surely be around by 11AM MST.

poochiena

tiny dog
I'm usually busy on Thursdays. I'll be free Friday night, though! I'll also be free Saturday. I'm UTC -7, too, but you're in the other hemisphere!

Friday I'll probably be free from 8PM to 9PM (UTC-7). If it dosn't works then Saturday sounds great!

haha my timezone is actually UTC-3, I'm using this time conversor to negotiate with you, hopefully the time is correct 2 w 2;

gtm.sc

Hi,

Interested in: Shiny Darkrai - lvl 50 - Mat - 19849 - 2009 - Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Member Card Event
Offering: Shiny Pelipper - lvl 25 - Vic - ID705700 - Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Nursery Helpers
3DS Name: Vic
Friend Code:3669-2841-8042
Trainer Name: Vic
Do you need clones (Yes/No): No

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
For sure this weekend. Usual time my Saturday night (7-10PM UTC-7) works for me. I've noticed a lot of Choppii coming from your way; glad you're friends!
Cloning's good for me, too.

Got it, will be there as usual! Yes ~ It's great to have a breeding partner ~ the third shiny will be Eevee btw

Oh, can you also clone the Vivillon once more for me ? ~

Last edited:

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hi,

Interested in: Shiny Darkrai - lvl 50 - Mat - 19849 - 2009 - Timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark - Member Card Event
Offering: Shiny Pelipper - lvl 25 - Vic - ID705700 - Brave - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Nursery Helpers
3DS Name: Vic
Friend Code:3669-2841-8042
Trainer Name: Vic

Hey gtm.sc! That sounds good to me.
I'm free either tonight or this weekend. Let me know what works for you!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Friday I'll probably be free from 8PM to 9PM (UTC-7). If it dosn't works then Saturday sounds great!

haha my timezone is actually UTC-3, I'm using this time conversor to negotiate with you, hopefully the time is correct 2 w 2;

Friday should be good. Thanks for using a good ol' time zone converter! It's a necessary evil when trading in different countries.

poochiena

tiny dog
Friday should be good. Thanks for using a good ol' time zone converter! It's a necessary evil when trading in different countries.

Friday then! I'll be free since a bit early anyway, I'll try to be around on the forums so you just PM me when it's good for you? :3

and yeah, time converter are life savers haha, np!

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
Hey Mech ~ Seems like I'm being shiny blessed. I got my next shiny too c: Can you clone that one too? Also my friend Choppii got her next one too, I hope you can clone that too.

Swirlix
Aipom

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hey Mech ~ Seems like I'm being shiny blessed. I got my next shiny too c: Can you clone that one too? Also my friend Choppii got her next one too, I hope you can clone that too.

Swirlix
Aipom

tumblr_nhd1raxynx1sr6y44o1_500.gif

#Blessed

Sounds good to me. A little bit later on Saturday night is better for me. Closer to 10PM. I'm going to a roller derby bout that night, so I should be back around 9:30, but I don't know for sure.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
tumblr_nhd1raxynx1sr6y44o1_500.gif

#Blessed

Sounds good to me. A little bit later on Saturday night is better for me. Closer to 10PM. I'm going to a roller derby bout that night, so I should be back around 9:30, but I don't know for sure.

Yessss ~ Blessed, hoping to get one more before Saturday xD. Hopefully still being blessed by Jirachi ~
Omg, I'm sorry to be so difficult ~ But I have a shiny that I absolutely want to have cloned : Tapu Koko ~ I promise it's most likely the last one for this week xD.

Sure! I will try to stay awake ~

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Yessss ~ Blessed, hoping to get one more before Saturday xD. Hopefully still being blessed by Jirachi ~
Omg, I'm sorry to be so difficult ~ But I have a shiny that I absolutely want to have cloned : Tapu Koko ~ I promise it's most likely the last one for this week xD.

Sure! I will try to stay awake ~

I can trade all of Sunday, more than likely. If that works out better for ya.
How did you manage to get a Tapu Koko? Did you manage to find someone who could snag one in Japan? I'll definitely have to keep a copy of that.

xYachu

Spicy Tuna!
I can trade all of Sunday, more than likely. If that works out better for ya.
How did you manage to get a Tapu Koko? Did you manage to find someone who could snag one in Japan? I'll definitely have to keep a copy of that.

If Sunday is easier for you then I'm okay with that ~ I can always try Saturday O(∩_∩)O Or even Friday if you are available then.

I got a friend in Japan xD

Can I also have a : 383 - Groudon - lvl 80 - NA - Japanese - Adamant - Cherish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Electric maybe? ~ In exchange for the Tapu ~ Could you also clone this one twice c: ?

RyoShirogane

Hello there again! I noticed you still have Raichu F on your wants list, I have a shiny Pikachu in my Alpha Sapphire which I caught, but if you're interested, I could evolve and then transfer her. Since figuring out the exact IVs on ORAS is a pain, I'm clueless about her IVs haha.

Interested in: Hoppip - lvl 7 - F - Elliott - Bold - Heal - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass
Offering: Raichu - lvl 38 - F - May - Sassy - Premier - ??? - Ice
3DS Name: Ryo
Friend Code: 3368-5214-8506
Trainer Name: Ryo

(Now doing it right with the form and such :'3)

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
If Sunday is easier for you then I'm okay with that ~ I can always try Saturday O(∩_∩)O Or even Friday if you are available then.

I got a friend in Japan xD

Can I also have a : 383 - Groudon - lvl 80 - NA - Japanese - Adamant - Cherish - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Electric maybe? ~ In exchange for the Tapu ~ Could you also clone this one twice c: ?

For sure. It's all yours. I should be free tonight. So that might work. Otherwise, Sunday's all good with me.