• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium

buckembarnes

Interested in: Shiny Marine Pattern
Offering: Shiny Modern Scatterbug
3DS Name: sammy
Friend Code: 0533-5776-2672
In Game Name: Coolkid
Thanks for your time!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Interested in: Shiny Marine Pattern
Offering: Shiny Modern Scatterbug
3DS Name: sammy
Friend Code: 0533-5776-2672
In Game Name: Coolkid
Thanks for your time!

Works for me! Send me a PM so we can set up a time. I should be free tonight, Friday night, and most of the weekend.

Hey there, I was wondering if you had redemption proof on the Play! Mewtwo, or if its met date was on 7-26-16. I have a few things on your want list I'd be willing to trade for it.

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Hey there, I was wondering if you had redemption proof on the Play! Mewtwo, or if its met date was on 7-26-16. I have a few things on your want list I'd be willing to trade for it.

Hey there! I received it in a trade on here a week or so ago. So, no proof. Its met date was on 7-28-16, unfortunately. Let me know if anything else interests you! Sorry!

stressbuild

Channel jirachi calm lvl 35 and oblivia shaymin lvl 30 modest and aura mew lvl 10 timid for trade looking for hoopa and volcanion to complete my dex.thank you!

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Channel jirachi calm lvl 35 and oblivia shaymin lvl 30 modest and aura mew lvl 10 timid for trade looking for hoopa and volcanion to complete my dex.thank you!

Hey there! I just got a Channel Jirachi. So, I can go for the Shaymin and Mew. Send me a PM to set up a time to trade! Let me know if you have a preference for the Hoopa.

Randoman

Hi,are you interested in nebel's volcanion
Ot: Nebel
Id: 11036
If yes,i would like to trade with shiny jirachi

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Interested in:Rocket Giovanni Nidoqueen
Offering:Serena's Fennekin
3DS Name:JJ ( i think)
Friend Code:0490-8974-3814
In Game Name:JJ

sorry for never getting back to you on that cloning request. I kinda forgot about it and the pokemon i had wanted cloned is hacked so.

I'm down for that trade. Send me a PM to set up a time.
No problem! It sucks it was a hack, but I'm glad we didn't send more hacks out into the world.

KenDM

Hey buddy. Could you help me acquire a Zekrom? I have other legendaries. I have 701 PKMN right now, so maybe I can return the favor?

anubis2525

dragon temer
Interested in celebi/jirachi/Manaphy gf also a diancie but don't know what i can offer for it

Offering helen volcanion/Meloetta gf /Arceus gf

3ds name anubis

Fc 1951-2588-8533

Ign anubis

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Sorry to all for not responding. I've taken a break from Pokemon in preparation of Bank opening up. I will only be taking requests in my new trade shop when that happens.
This is the last time I'll post, and I'll respond to the most recent posts.

Hey buddy. Could you help me acquire a Zekrom? I have other legendaries. I have 701 PKMN right now, so maybe I can return the favor?
I'm sorry, I have every Pokemon and every shiny. I'm only looking for events right now (on page 2).

Interested in celebi/jirachi/Manaphy gf also a diancie but don't know what i can offer for it

Offering helen volcanion/Meloetta gf /Arceus gf

3ds name anubis

Fc 1951-2588-8533

Ign anubis

Hey there, I already have all of those things. Sorry!

Hey I'm interested in your adamant shiny larvitar , let me know what you would want for it.
Cheers

I'm only taking stuff in my events wants (on page 2). Sorry!