• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mechanics of Simple Minded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
I'm here posting because I want to know how exactly does Biidaru's ability works.

It says that "The efects of the users hold items and attacks increase.". So, does that mean that if Biidaru uses Amnesia, it raises 3-4 levels of Sp. Def. instead of 2? And if Biidaru is holding a Choice Band, does the CB raise physical attacks by 2 and not 1.5?

Please answer. As Serebii's number 1 Bippa fan, I need to know this. :p

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
Good question, although I think we should have a topic dedicated to all the new abilities and how they exactly work.

For the record, I hate Biidaru, so I don't know how Simple Minded works.

I'm thinking it might get a slight increase

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Good question, although I think we should have a topic dedicated to all the new abilities and how they exactly work.

For the record, I hate Biidaru, so I don't know how Simple Minded works.

Agreed. Like Danger Anticipate, because I really dont get that ability too.

I think it's like Serene Grace, but applies to items as well.

If so, then he is the hax king. Imagine! CB would multiplie his physical moves BY 3! And a Beak Peck 4 times stronger because the opponent has a berry! That would destroy any pokemon that has the Petaya/Salac/Liechi berry!

He would rule if its like that. :D

Last edited:

Darkfall

Abuses SHIFT + ENTER
Agreed. Like Danger Anticipate, because I really dont get that ability too.

If so, then he is the hax king. Imagine! CB would multiplie his physical moves BY 3! And a Beak Peck 4 times stronger because the opponent has a berry! That would destroy any pokemon that has the Petaya/Salac/Liechi berry!

He would rule if its like that. :D

Naw Dunsparce keeps that crown XD since that only applies IF the opponent has a berry...although they ARE common...

I think it works how you said in your first post, I havn't got D/P yet but that's how i'm assuming...

Status
Not open for further replies.