• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Medal Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
In Black2 & White2, you were tasked with collecting 255 different medals for a competition known as the Medal Rally. Did you participate in the Medal Rally? What did you think of it? How many Medals were you able to collect?

I've collected almost 230 of the available Medals so far even though it's taken me years since I haven't played Black2 frequently for a long time. It's a fun activity though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I have most of the medals in White 2, although my collection is still incomplete since I gave up collecting them all ages ago. I have around fifty medals in Black 2, but that's probably where I'll stop since I can't be bothered to get the other two hundred. I think that the medals were a good idea since they gave us something else to hunt down rather than just Pokemon like usual, but I think getting every single medal is harder than getting every Pokemon.

MockingJ

Banned
I have maybe 150-ish Medals in Black 2 version, but I don't think I'll ever finish the collection because those things are hella hard to get. I think it was a nice idea, but ultimately fails because there are too many prerequisite to obtaining certain Medals...

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
but ultimately fails because there are too many prerequisite to obtaining certain Medals...

I agree. There were just too many medals to collect, and some of them required us to complete outrageous achievements within the games that were often more trouble than they were worth. I think that having less medals and less requirements to obtain said medals overall would've been better.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'd have to check, though I think it can safely be said the wifi medals are lacking

TwilightBlade

I hardly collected them on purpose - I would randomly get them from the dude in the Pokemon Center without actively seeking them. The only medal that I remember getting on purpose was the Wailord one.

Leonhart

Imagineer
TwilightBlade said:
The only medal that I remember getting on purpose was the Wailord one.

I feel that most people consider that medal to be one of the easier ones to get, although in my experience it was one of the hardest ones to collect since I didn't usually play the games in the middle of the day back in the Gen V era, so seeing the Whaloh (Wailord) during the designated time frame wasn't easy for me.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The only medal I remember getting is the medal absolutely everyone got, the garbage can medal.

jaden767

Amphetamine
Got most of the medals by chance because I was very active while playing White 2 and Black 2. I never finished the whole collection but I might try doing that if I ever find my games again.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I gave up on getting all of the medals since several were tied to WiFi and it’s impossible to get them now

Status
Not open for further replies.