• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Media Factory Poll:Which Novel/Manga Do You Want Animated

MonkeyX

I would love to see an anime based on Adventures. Is it possible? Yes. Probable? Probably not, but I really wish that it might happen someday, it could be the pokemon anime I've always dreamed of.

I don't believe they'll ever make a Special anime...but...still holding out for an OVA or an artbook. STILL HOLDING OUT FOR AN OVA OR AN ARTBOOK.

(foams)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The only thing that shocks me is how high the ranking is on the list.

I know this manga is popular, but compared to other manga? Sweet Jesus.

I don't believe they'll ever make a Special anime...but...still holding out for an OVA or an artbook. STILL HOLDING OUT FOR AN OVA OR AN ARTBOOK.

(foams)

Calm down before you explode, please.

matt0044

Why is a TV series out of the question? Can't they try? Is everyone too afraid to be a tad optimistic?

And why do I feel like everyone is looking at my post weirdly?

Last edited:

matt0044

Her first name was Valerie? :O [/offtopic]

Yeah, it was.

Anyways, I'd like to say that a TV series isn't out of the question as far as well know since they never actually stated that no Manga will be adapted. For all we know, this poll could give a studio the idea to make a PokeSpe TV Anime since there are fans and that could mean success. And since it's Pokemon, well, that strengthens the odds of success.

But that's just me and my cheery mindset. Feel free to stay down in the dumps.

Last edited:

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥

That surprised me too. I didn't picture it being so popular.

In theory if Pokespe did get animated, I hope they stay true to the animation style. Even with adaptations that try to stay true, you can spot the differences in design. I wonder how they will go about design changes and retcons - like the constant "We just found 100+ new Pokemon in a region that's been inhabited for years!" concept and "Red having brown eyes originally".

Last edited:

shengar

Silent reader

(foams)
At least they should release a merchandise out of it:(

Calm down before you explode, please.
I'm supirsed too to see Pokemon Special ranked up so high up there. Even better, it only lost by 6 vote against an already popular Gundam manga and lose by mile only to one of the NisiOisin's LN. And that guy is an equivalent of Eiichiro Oda in term of Light Novel.

pika09

EEEEEHHHHH???
At least they should release a merchandise out of it:(

I'm supirsed too to see Pokemon Special ranked up so high up there. Even better, it only lost by 6 vote against an already popular Gundam manga and lose by mile only to one of the NisiOisin's LN. And that guy is an equivalent of Eiichiro Oda in term of Light Novel.

Me too, considering that Pocket Monsters is more popular than PokeSpe in Japan.

Still holding out hope that there'll be an anime. :>

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
This is interesting, not sure if the chance for an anime would increase. I'd be happy if there at least would be an ova. To think I once had a dream that Pokespecial had an anime... if that would really happen then i'd bang my head against the wall for giving me those dreams only when I am not asking... and when I do need it *sign* Oww well if it will be adapted to anime I'd be happy to watch it... in English subs.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Cool. I would fall head over heels if they turn PokeSpe into an anime.

Ludger

スポック
Me too, considering that Pocket Monsters is more popular than PokeSpe in Japan.

Still holding out hope that there'll be an anime. :>

Well, I really want Pokespe become an anime. Unfortunately even if Pokemon Pocket Monster is more popular, it only make ONE cameo. I hope at least they make one great cameo so almost everyone knows that there is a great pokemon manga