• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meeting at Terminus Cave! (905)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Terminus Cave! The Mystery of Z is Set in Motion!!

While heading to Snowbelle City, Ash & Co. arrive at Terminus Cave and decide to explore it, however Squishy (Zygarde Core) runs off. Hurrying after it, they get deep in the cave until they find it, but they also find something far more sinister; Team Flare are in the cave and have their sights set on Squishy. Will Ash & Co. be able to protect Squishy and find out what Team Flare are up to?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Have nothing to say on a desperate Bonnie.

And Ash is connected to Ash-Greninja form?
Since Ash felt the pain of Greninja when it was in Ash-Greninja form.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
He could also see Manetric from Greninja's perspective, I think.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Dat music, dem rifles, dat Bonnie suffering, dat reliable Ash, dat TR vs TF foreshadowing, dat SYCHRO with Greninja!!!! Holy ****. What an episode 10 out of ****ing 10. I need to rewatch this again immediately.

nuzamaki90

I couldn't ask for a better episode to end the year. Literally had everything and more. The biggest catch for me was Ash-Greninja and that the pain is shared which can open doors to a lot of possibilities in the future.

10/10, show me more

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Wouldn't this be the first time they are showing a kid (i.e., Bonnie) with that kind of desperate emotion.

Normally in regards with kids, they only have them showcase the scared type of emotion.

Janovy

Banned
I've only looked at the pictures at the moment so far but what did Noibat exactly do?
It helped look for Puni-chan and then briefly fought Team Flare. It used its sonic waves to distract Drapion and managed to land a hit. However it was then crushed by Bisharp's Iron Head.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lmfao, they make us wait this long and then give him Tackle of all moves. I mean they could of at least done Gust smh.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
what did Noibat exactly do?
First it was called out (along with Luxray) to find a different route to the place Puni-chan went too (since the route it took was far to dangerous for them).

Next it tried the same tactics against TF members like it did in XY&Z 001, and seemed like also managed to damage Drapion and the other TF Pokemons a bit, but was knocked away by Bisharp.

Lmfao, they make us wait this long and then give him Tackle of all moves. I mean they could of at least done Gust smh.
We have seen big and strong Pokemons use Tackle, so its not surprising for them to make it use Tackle.
Also Gust is almost the same as Tackle.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Wow. Didn't expect Noibat to get Tackle. Expected a flying move instead. Otherwise, Squishy becoming 10% was cool. Didn't find it surprising that Ash himself is required for the Ash Greninja transformation.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
First it was called out (along with Luxray) to find a different route to the place Puni-chan went too (since the route it took was far to dangerous for them).

Next it tried the same tactics against TF members like it did in XY&Z 001, and seemed like also managed to damage Drapion and the other TF Pokemons a bit, but was knocked away by Bisharp.

We have seen big and strong Pokemons use Tackle, so its not surprising for them to make it use Tackle.
Also Gust is almost the same as Tackle.

I never said it was surprising lol. It's stupid and lazy but it's not surprising considering the move sets we've gotten thus far.

Also a freaking Bat using Gust makes way more sense.

Janovy

Banned
I never said it was surprising lol. It's stupid and lazy but it's not surprising considering the move sets we've gotten thus far.

How about we just get excited over the fact Noibat actually fought and did something for once?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

Well what do you expect from a newborn Pokemon? It's not like it is going to learn Hurricane right off the bat so Tackle is at least realizable for a hatchling like Noibat.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Now I can imagine how Ash will lose the league. Greninja in the Ash form and taking multiple hits. Greninja can endure that, but not Ash and faint during a league match with the result of him getting to the hospital.

Maybe he will die and we will see a new character in the next series.

The episode was for a build up episode very good. Noibat did something and there's at least progression for the whole gang x Squishy thing.