• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meeting at Terminus Cave! (905)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
And that one was changed to Bonnie for the Cartoon Network airing and to Ash for the Disney XD airing.

No, the Dedenne/Goomy episode still had Bonnie during the Disney XD airing. I noticed because it stood out among all the others.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
No, the Dedenne/Goomy episode still had Bonnie during the Disney XD airing. I noticed because it stood out among all the others.

I'm 100% confident it had Ash. I even posted in the One for the Goomy thread as soon as it aired to comment. However, there were two airings that day, at 4pm and midnight, and I watched the midnight airing, so maybe the 4pm was different

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I'm 100% confident it had Ash. I even posted in the One for the Goomy thread as soon as it aired to comment. However, there were two airings that day, at 4pm and midnight, and I watched the midnight airing, so maybe the 4pm was different

4 p.m. was different then. I quite literally just watched the recording yesterday.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Leonhart

Imagineer
So Satoshi's group finally made it to Terminus Cave, and as expected, Puni-chan got an active role here since the Flare-dan was around causing mischief. I was glad when we saw how Satoshi took damage while syncing with Gekkouga since it showed a weak point in the transformation.

When I watched the episode last night, I thought it was quite good. You'd expect Terminus Cave to be saved for the last few episodes of the Team Flare arc, but no. I liked it when Celosia and Bryony called Jessie, James, and Meowth "annoying" and "a joke." The fact that the Flare admins are using non-Kalos Pokemon as their aces made me wish we had more Kalos Pokemon in the XY National Dex.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Looking back, the Flare-dan scientists seemed to have so much potential during the skirmish at Terminus Cave here, compared to later down the line when they end up seeming so lackluster and average. It's frustrating.