• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Evolution I (XYSP1)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Yes please and then we can maybe see Y-zard against X-zard battle

After seeing that Alan now has both Charizardites, I'm starting to think that won't happen. What's more, I'm now worried that Alan will be the only one to face Team Flare instead of Ash

Supersonicbro

After seeing that Alan now has both Charizardites, I'm starting to think that won't happen. What's more, I'm now worried that Alan will be the only one to face Team Flare instead of Ash

I feel like the fact he knows about ash and has both stones, and might clash with team flare, it kinda makes it seem like a possibility.

Alan and ash could fight against team flare, and alan can be impressed with how he cares about pokemon, and he might give his extra stone to ash with will lead to a possible charizard fight

Or!

Alan discovers that it's a new charizard stone and mega evolves his charizard into y when he needs it the most (when he fights against team flare)

Janovy

Banned
I doubt Alan will be a League rival unless the League is packed with Megas. In which case, Ash is screwed.

Benny™

Best Wishes Do Come True Under The Sun & Moon
The Strongest Mega Evolution - Act I was kind of boring, the only character I liked so far is the clumsy girl with the Igamaro (Chespin), the rest of them seemed like recycled stock traits. The battles were kinda good but that's really all there was to the special.

6.8/10, hoping for Act II to be better.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Where was it even said Alan knows who Ash is? Did he watch Ash saving the Garchomp or what?

Well, praise be Lord Helix. A Blastoise finally wins, and the Elite Four keep their status to be OP in the anime.

I'm not so sure what to think about Lysandre. The writers better not shoe them into the specials rather than the main story.

Where was it even said Alan knows who Ash is? Did he watch Ash saving the Garchomp or what?

Well, praise be Lord Helix. A Blastoise finally wins, and the Elite Four keep their status to be OP in the anime.

I'm not so sure what to think about Lysandre. The writers better not shoe them into the specials rather than the main story.

The special is canon to the anime Chris, so they he is in the anime

Janovy

Banned
Alan doesnt know who Ash is.

Manon simply mentioned Ash to him about what happened in Lumiose.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
From the screenshots Alan's bond with his Charizard looks really tight and endearing, he seems like a cool character and overall strong in personality and engrossing alongside Manon and Ayaka, I cannot wait to see this special. We need more specials focusing on other characters holding the MC role. I wonder if he'll get any strong character development in his next appearance and this one! Alan does look great, so excited.

Nightstar1994

Since this is canon to anime, atleast we know that Mewtwo Y will be the same one as from Movie 16.
Mewtwo X on the other hand...it's interesting.

RickHoenn

Banned
So this is the same Pokéverse as Ash's, AMAZING news!! :D I hope Ash and Alan encounter, maybe they'll fight Team Flare.

Overall this was a great special episode, intense well-done battles and nice plot going along 10/10.

I don't know why can't Alan appear at the league tho? Stephan and Conway didn't even hint they were collecting badges as far I can remember and they showed up at the league.

jrizza88

Meteorite
I was kind of happy to see that Blastoise was holding its own without even mega evolving lol. I think it is a sign that they want to give someone like me a glimmer of hope that a Pokemon doesn't have to be mega evolved to stand a chance against a mega pokemon. I know this is the elite four though, which means Siebold was overpowered to begin with. Mega-Charizard didn't stand a chance.

Rohanator

I don't know why can't Alan appear at the league tho? Stephan and Conway didn't even hint they were collecting badges as far I can remember and they showed up at the league.
True, how ever Alan is different in that he has another goal he's actively pursuing, whereas those two had nothing else to do really. Of course, the league is a gathering of strong trainers and Alan's already seen that the Elite 4 may possess megas of their own so entering the league and then the champion league in hopes of facing more megas would make sense.