• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Lucario vs Ash-Greninja

Who is stronger

• Total voters
Better results of both

Ash-G ->Defeat Sawyer's Mega Sceptile
Lucario M -> Defeat (Gym Leader) Bea's Machamp (Gmax)

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Ash-Greninja so far, but Mega Lucario will probably pass it soon.

Ash Greninja but Lucario probably will pass it.

DayQuil95

Lucario did manage to beat Duraludon while in base form when even Leon's Charizard used Gigantamax to beat it. But given the literal previous episode has Greninja as a mentor figure and superior to Lucario for now, I'd say Greninja still wins for sure.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Don't really care for "feats" but Ash-Greninja. No contest. Stronger and better in my book

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Current Ash-Greninja as of now.
They didn't even have Greninja transform into Ash Greninja to not make Lucario look worse than he already did lmao.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I think the younger brother will outdo the older brother, and I think no one should be upset about that since Greninja will be proud, anyway I look forward to the rematch between Greninja and MCX

I don't think people will feel that way if Ash doesn't use reserves in the M8 and the younger brother possibly does what the older brother wasn't able to do.

anything is possible, even Ash not fighting Alain, and fighting Iris again despite beating her.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Ash-Greninja, and it's not even close. I don't really see Lucario ever surpassing Greninja either, mainly because Greninja has more experience and is constantly fighting against something trying to destroy a region, while Lucario will eventually be retired and sent out to live the rest of its life on an old man's farm.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Ash-Greninja, and it's not even close. I don't really see Lucario ever surpassing Greninja either, mainly because Greninja has more experience and is constantly fighting against something trying to destroy a region, while Lucario will eventually be retired and sent out to live the rest of its life on an old man's farm.

if time was all it took for a pokemon to be stronger than another, then someone like Pryce should be unbeatable.

Heck his current pokemon have help Ash beat a champion and an elite 4 member, can any of his previous pokemon claim that? even if they get retired they will go down in history as the best team Ash has ever owned because of what they've done.

I don't think people will feel that way if Ash doesn't use reserves in the M8 and the younger brother possibly does what the older brother wasn't able to do.

anything is possible, even Ash not fighting Alain, and fighting Iris again despite beating her.
Anyway I just wanted to imply that Greninja and Lucario are like brothers to me.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
if time was all it took for a pokemon to be stronger than another, then someone like Pryce should be unbeatable.
Yes, except we're talking about Pokémon belonging to the same trainer here, and his supposed aces at that.
Heck his current pokemon have help Ash beat a champion and an elite 4 member, can any of his previous pokemon claim that? even if they get retired they will go down in history as the best team Ash has ever owned because of what they've done.
Thanks for reminding me of how badly written his JN team is. When I think of it like that, you're right; Dracovish can beat E4/Champion level Pokémon despite only having fought twice on-screen, so I guess anything's possible in this new era of Pokémon.