• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Man 10 confirmed by Nintendo Power

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=107309
- Mega Man is looking for a vaccine-making device to fight the 'Robotenza', which causes robots to overheat and go crazy
- play as Proto Man right from the start
- third playable character yet to be revealed
- computer-themed stage with mouse pointer enemies that draw boxes to throw at you, color-changing disappearing blocks, power treadmills and more
- lava level, vertically oriented, lava pools, block shaped enemies that can duplicate themselves, conveyor belts that push you down
- Sheep Man: turns into 4 clouds that hover above and attack with lightning, earn Thunder Wool for lightning attacks
- features an easy mode
Discuss!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Hopefully easy mode can get some new fans of the series who are turned off by its difficulty.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
And cue the whiners stating that Megaman X was supposed to be Megaman 10.

Seriously though: AWESOME.

And that cover is just awesome.

Also, I imagine we'll be playing as Roll. Bass is too obvious.

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
Yay! Another game I won't ever beat!

Seriously, I haven't even beaten 9 yet...

But, Sheep Man? Really?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
This has to be the best timing ever for me. I just got the last Megaman 9 achievements the other day. And obviously I'm anxious for more, I just love Capcom.

Oh, and the Protoman thing is sweet. I was waiting to get some more XBL points to download his DLC for Christmas but now I might just wait for the 10th.

Thriller

Its almost time
Heh, "Sheep Man." That's gotta be the most ridiculous Mega Man Robot Master ever. It even beats Dust Man.

Here's hoping Dr. Light is really responsible here, God forbid Wily just take a vacation and an attack happens to happen without him knowing.

But seriously, awesome news!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Here's hoping Dr. Light is really responsible here, God forbid Wily just take a vacation and an attack happens to happen without him knowing.

Naw, it's gotta be Wily. This time he'll be pinning the blame on Dr. Light and Dr. Cossack though. You heard it here first.

Dattebayo

Banned
Too bad I can't play it yet because I haven't even started playing the original series yet (planning on playing the first 3 games and Mega Man 9).

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Hell, all you need to really do is just read the awesome mangas that come with each game to explain the backstories.

Oh wait; they're only in Japan.

Gah.

Chris

Old Coot
Worth noting it's currently WiiWare only.

If it's like MM9, Capcom will likely announce multiplatform near release.

Chris

Old Coot
Not that I know of, but it's obvious Capcom wouldn't limit this to one platform.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
My underpants have now offically been filled up to the brink with total epicness

Really, I'm so happy now (with many thanks to Capcom) I can't wait!

Wat.
Not that I know of, but it's obvious Capcom wouldn't limit this to one platform.

Yeah. Anyone else like this new "trend" in gaming where they make sequels that play like the classics? We got New Super Mario Bros, Megaman 9, NSMBWii, Project Needlemouse, and now Megaman 10. :D

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Yeah. Anyone else like this new "trend" in gaming where they make sequels that play like the classics? We got New Super Mario Bros, Megaman 9, NSMBWii, Project Needlemouse, and now Megaman 10. :D

That because being retro is in fashion plus who doesn't like the classic style look

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

The New Super Mario Bros. games are more like Super Mario World than something like the original Super Mario Bros. They did what they could to make the character models 3D among other things for a fresh "new" feel (Hence why "new" is in the title). I think that Megaman 9 set itself apart from all this and was a love letter to fans. It had the 8-bit graphics, the catchy music, almost the exact same gameplay from the 80s, and the same blistering difficulty. There was even the feature to turn the flickering graphics on or off. What I'm saying is New Super Mario Bros. didn't have the same presentation Megaman 9 did to be consider as the same kind of "retro game revival".

Project Needlemouse we know next to nothing about yet and it might be in HD.

But a New Super Mario Bros-like revival of 2D Metroid? Metroid Dread? Me want.

Last edited: