• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Man 10 confirmed by Nintendo Power

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
The New Super Mario Bros. games are more like Super Mario World than something like the original Super Mario Bros. And they did what they could to make to character models 3D among other things for a fresh "new" feel (Hence why "new" is in the title). I think that Megaman 9 set itself apart from all this and was a love letter to fans. It had the 8-bit graphics, the catchy music, almost the exact same gameplay from the 80s, and the same blistering difficulty. There was even the feature to turn the flickering graphics on or off. What I'm saying is New Super Mario Bros. didn't have the same presentation Megaman 9 did to be consider as the same kind of "retro game revival".

It's called Retraux.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
I think one more Female robot master would do just fine...

"Pardon me"

!Update!

Megaman Network has a little bit more info (I can't make a link at the moment, but if you type Megaman Network onto somthing like google then you should find it). Anyway we've got our 2nd Robot master up! Commando man.

Last edited:
Him and Sheep Man give me hope that Capcom will have Trojan Man as a Robot Master.

I did have a pic of Commando Man, but apparently, you can't direct link. *Didn't know*

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
Because then that means that if Easy Mode is MM2 difficulty, that means the other modes will be hard as hell. And that's without saying if it's US MM2 difficulty or Japanese MM2 difficulty.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Because then that means that if Easy Mode is MM2 difficulty, that means the other modes will be hard as hell. And that's without saying if it's US MM2 difficulty or Japanese MM2 difficulty.
Why is MM2 the easiest? If so then that explains how I beat it....but holy hell that sounds hard. I might not make it through 9 if I download it later on in the future.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I was excited about this, until I saw

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Oh come on sooner or later its going to go to the other 2 consoles, but if its cause it will sell on the Wii and so will future Megaman games if released on it and it alone, hell yeah I made the right decision!

Thriller

Its almost time
When Mega Man 9 was first revealed, all of the Robot Masters were revealed. I wonder if they regret doing that and are now releasing each Robot Master one by one...

BlitzBlast

Busy with School

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Quick Man's level = Easy negation.

Pfft. Quickman's level is over rated. It's only hard if you use Time Stopper at the beginning; you simply need to go around halfway through with it (which is easy, as the lasers aren't that hard to dodge), then Time Stop and move on.

Arsène

I've never had a problem on Quick Man's level.

As BlitzBlast said, just Time Stopper when you reach the later part of the level.

For the boss, nothing Crash Bomber doesn't take care of.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
But you'd STILL run out of power for the Time Stopper. Quick Man is too hard to beat without it.

No, you won't. Just use it halfway through; specifically, after the first dark passage way. Then, Time Stopper and get all the Weapon tanks.

And the Time Stopper actually doesn't help that much against Quickman. At max, it can only do half his HP bar. You're better off with the good old Rockbuster.

Last edited: