• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Man discussion

Superteletubbies64

MAHINA-PEEEAAA!!!
This is a thread where you discuss about the Blue Bomber and any of his sub-series (like X, Zero, ZX, Battle Network) but I'd mainly talk about the classic series because I recently played the first 6.

Favorite Robot Masters:
Napalm Man, Metal Man, Crash Man, Shadow Man, Pharaoh Man, Knight Man, Turbo Man, Splash Woman

Favorite Music:
Mega Man 1: Dr. Wily stage 1-2
Mega Man 2: Metal Man, Bubble Man, boss theme
Mega Man 3: Gemini Man, Needle Man
Mega Man 4: Pharaoh Man, Dr. Cossack stage 3-4, Final Boss theme
Mega Man 5: Dr. Wily stages, Final Boss theme
Mega Man 6: Plant Man, Boss theme, Final Boss theme
Mega Man 7: Shade Man, Boss theme
Mega Man 8: Astro Man
Mega Man 9: Splash Woman, Galaxy Man, Tornado Man, Boss theme, Dr. Wily stages 2 and 3
Mega Man 10: Strike Man, Nitro Man, Sheep Man, Boss theme

Favorite Game:
(classic series) I'd say Mega Man 2 and 6 because I had the most fun with those. I haven't played 9 but I saw gameplay of it and it seems great to me.

Least Favorite Game:
Mega Man 5 wasn't really as good compared to the rest to me mainly because of the music and it was a bit weird like I could use Gyro Attack to snipe any enemy onscreen and it was just a bit easy.

I'd share more thoughts about the classic series and the X series (I only played the first 3) and maybe Zero 1 and 4 if this thread actually doesn't die. Too bad the series is pretty much dead now.

I loved Megaman BN and enjoyed the first Starforce game. Hated Starforce 2 and I think I played SF 3 but have no memories of it so I should rent it from Gamefly and replay it.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I'm more of a Megaman X series fan, over classic. I love the X series OST, so here's my top 10:

Favorite Music:
Mega Man X1: Central Highway, Spark Mandrill, Storm Eagle, Boomer Kuwanger, Sigma Fortress

Mega Man X2: Flame Stag, X Hunter Stage, Zero vs theme

Mega Man X3: Opening Stage, Gravity Beetle, Volt Catfish, Crush Crawfish, Toxic Seahorse, Doppler stage 1 and 2

Mega Man X4: Opening stage (X), Jet Stingray, Double theme, Sigma battle theme (3&4)

Mega Man X5: Opening stage (Zero), Squid Alder, Mattrex, Axl the Red, Sigma stage 1, Dynamo, Maverick, Sigma stage 2

Mega Man X6: Commander Yanmark, Infinity Mijinion, Maverick theme, Blaze Heatnix, Gate Stage 1 and 2, Gate battle theme, Hi Max, Sigma final theme

Mega Man X7: Sigma first theme

Mega Man X8: Boss theme, Vile theme, Jakob Elevator, Sigma theme, Lumine second theme

Last edited:

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Big Mega Man fan here. Played all classic games (1-10 including Mega Man and Bass) and all eight X games and the Zero games. Not a fan of the other games except maybe ZX though.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
My brother has collected mega men games as we were growing up. I didn't watch him play them a lot, but I do think the characters in the game tend to look rather cute :3

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Big Mega Man fan here. Played all classic games (1-10 including Mega Man and Bass) and all eight X games and the Zero games. Not a fan of the other games except maybe ZX though.

Cheers, huge Megaman fan here as well. I've definitely played almost all the classic Megaman games, but I'm mostly a huge fan of the X series and Megaman Zero series.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
YES YES YES YES!

Mega Man 11 announced! Waited so many years for that! Would've been better if it was a 8-bit adventure, but I am still super excited!

Also all X games and both legacy collection for the Switch. What a great day for Mega Man fans.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I'm a big fan of the Battle Network and Starforce series. My favorites would be BN 2 and 3. Personally I felt the series peaked with these two, but I did very much enjoy BN 5 too. Quite enjoyed the team aspect of BN 5 and playing as the different navis. As for Starforce my favorite of that series is the first one. It is the one I replay the most of that series. Starforce 2 was a nice sequel but for me it felt like Starforce was starting to lose it's identity at Starforce 3. So I like the first two while the 3rd one is just 'okay' to me.

I really want to get into the X series. I've seen some videos of playthroughs of Megaman X and they all look really cool.

Pokemon Power

I'm hoping Mega Man's not the only playable character in MM11. It would be nice if you could unlock or download Proto Man and Bass. Maybe even some classic Robot Masters.