• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Man Star Force 3 Brother Thread

Surfing_Pikachu

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Does anybody want to be bros? I have 3 Stars and Rogue Noise (which I will lose, but I plan to replace it with Wolf). My friend code is: 438301466032
^
Surfing Pikachu I'll form a Brother-Band with you! ^_^

BTW I have Black Ace and I have all five gold stars plus the Rouge silver star.
I'm Gemini Noise, but I can switch to Wolf noise for anyone who wants that
Noise instead,
I give a link power of 130
My white cards -> SwordFighter3, DrillArm3, BreakSaber, and AcidAceV3
Friend-Code -> 519906005005

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I'd like to become brothers with both of you, as Wolfs preferably. I'm a Gemini on my files, but one I can turn into a Cancer, and the other I can turn into a Wolf.

FC for file 1 (Gemini and Cancer): 167718726057
FC for file 2 (Gemini and Wolf): 515612673993

Also, if you guys could put White Card 14 as your white cards (The Bushido 1 2 3 3 one), that'd be a huge help.

EDIT: Just realized capcom doesn't have white card 14 on their site, it's on GameFaqs though. The Bushidos are labeled as Endogiri Blades though.

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

BTW I have Black Ace and I have all five gold stars plus the Rouge silver star.
I'm Gemini Noise, but I can switch to Wolf noise for anyone who wants that
Noise instead,
I give a link power of 130
My white cards -> SwordFighter3, DrillArm3, BreakSaber, and AcidAceV3
Friend-Code -> 519906005005
Sure! I'll register you right now. I would prefer Wolf noise, but you definitely don't have to just because of me.

I'd like to become brothers with both of you, as Wolfs preferably. I'm a Gemini on my files, but one I can turn into a Cancer, and the other I can turn into a Wolf.

Also, if you guys could put White Card 14 as your white cards (The Bushido 1 2 3 3 one), that'd be a huge help.

EDIT: Just realized capcom doesn't have white card 14 on their site, it's on GameFaqs though. The Bushidos are labeled as Endogiri Blades though.
Okay! That's perfect, because those are already my White Cards.

And one more thing for both of you. I generally use a Bushido Deck in-game, which is considered cheap online and is sometimes banned. I do have some other decks, so I can use another one if you'd like.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary

^
Clamps I changed to the Bushido white cards and if you could change to Cancer only for personal reasons; it be a great help ^_^
I run a Beast Slap/Area Eater deck so if you could change your white cards to
BTRIFJ - Double Eater, Wide Wave 3, Bubble Hook 3, Queen Virgo I'd appreciate it.
[A] [E] [M] [Q]
[F] [J] [N] [R]
[C] [G] [K] [O]
[D] [H] [L] [P] [T]

@ Surfing Pikachu, I'll use the Bushido white cards if those are what you want, and Wolf noise, if you can.
I switched to wolf noise for both brother bands.
and if it's not too much trouble can you use these white cards, but you don't have to.
GLRHED - DblEater, MalWizard2, BeastSlap3, JackCorvs

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

So, it turns out that my last noise was Cygnus. So I guess that's what I'll be using until I get something else, preferably Wolf.

And one last thing. I've heard that Capcom is distributing White Cards on their website, but I don't see them. I searched for a bit but I just can't seem to find them. As long as I can get my hands on one of them that would be fine, because then I could just use that to enter the other ones.

Does this mean that you don't need those White Cards anymore? Because that way I'll be able to go with Aura Ash's WC request.

^
Clamps I changed to the Bushido white cards and if you could change to Cancer only for personal reasons; it be a great help ^_^
I run a Beast Slap/Area Eater deck so if you could change your white cards to
BTRIFJ - Double Eater, Wide Wave 3, Bubble Hook 3, Queen Virgo I'd appreciate it.
[A] [E] [M] [Q]
[F] [J] [N] [R]
[C] [G] [K] [O]
[D] [H] [L] [P] [T]

@ Surfing Pikachu, I'll use the Bushido white cards if those are what you want, and Wolf noise, if you can.
I switched to wolf noise for both brother bands.
and if it's not too much trouble can you use these white cards, but you don't have to.
GLRHED - DblEater, MalWizard2, BeastSlap3, JackCorvs
I guess, but we're getting so many WC requests among we should probably just agree on something first.

EDIT: Woohoo! Got my GC star! That means 6 more LP for you guys, and only one more gold star left to go. Queen Virgo V3, I'll get you yet!

Last edited:

Barrysun

well, I'm looking for a Taurs noise and I'm a cancer in mine.
I'm opened for 3 bros right now. (got two bros, a Gemini and wolf. am reserving 1 for someone)
note, my code is 0775-2195-2972

Last edited:

Surfing_Pikachu

Aye, being specific on Serebii when looking for bros is a bad choice. There's only a small handful of people with MMSF3 (all of which I think I have hunted down by now) on here. But if you still want to be bros, I'd be glad to. Info in my previous posts.

Barrysun

Aye, being specific on Serebii when looking for bros is a bad choice. There's only a small handful of people with MMSF3 (all of which I think I have hunted down by now) on here. But if you still want to be bros, I'd be glad to. Info in my previous posts.

sure. I've added yea. and anyone else needed bros, I've got two opened slots left.

Surfing_Pikachu

Also, I GOT MY LAST GOLD STAR! After weeks of painful hunting, I finally got all of my mega chips! Sheesh, and I thought completing the Standards was hard. This was pure pain. Now I'm free to beat up RogueZZ, Crimson Dragon SP, and get them dang Omega Pieces! Huzzah! And it also means 6 more LP for everybody who I'm already Brothers with and a complete 130 for everybody who hasn't.

Rakurai

I could use some brothers.

I have Ophiuca and Cygnus Noise right now, and give 130 LP.

Would prefer Ophiuca, Wolf, or Cygnus brothers, but willing to take anything. Would also like brothers that at least have finished the game, and who use the default team name and purpose.

FC is 3953-5474-1386

Surfing_Pikachu

I have Ophiuca and Cygnus Noise right now, and give 130 LP.

Would prefer Ophiuca, Wolf, or Cygnus brothers, but willing to take anything. Would also like brothers that at least have finished the game, and who use the default team name and purpose.

FC is 3953-5474-1386
Sure, I have one more spot left, and I'm also a Wolf noise so it would be perfect. I give 130 LP as well.