• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega-Mega Meowth Madness! (813)

Leonhart

Imagineer
Harimaron stealing Serena's pastries was pretty humorous, and I have to admire the Rocket-dan's boldness when they drove a van into Platane-hakase's laboratory and abducted him as if it was nothing. I thought that Citron keeping the Harimaron was a peculiar decision, though. It didn't seem to suit him.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I thought this was a decent episode. It's a shame that the Blaziken Mask/Meyer doesn't have Mega Ampharos instead of Mega Blaziken. Twas funny that Serena and Bonnie cited the Team Rocket motto.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Good episode for Clemont since he got a Chespin and I'm glad that Serena and Bonnie attempted to rescue Professor Sycamore. Also I really hope Dedenne gets a real battle soon instead of always being inconveniently snoozing when crap hits the fan.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I'm much more content with the decision to have Citron capture Harimaron now than I was before, if only because Harimaron wasn't a good fit for Satoshi's XY team.

I'm not pleased with the name Mega Mega Meowth because it's too redundant to have Mega twice. Hearing Jessie say Mega Super Strong isn't a proper phrase either, because it's also redundant. But Team Rocket's machine was tough and I'm not sure how Mega Blaziken was able to KO it and I'm also not sure how exactly Team Rocket integrated Professor Sycamore's Mega Evolution research with the machine.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Mega Evolved Pokemon in the XY anime tended to be hyped up to show how good Megas were, which caused them to achieve incredible feats such as we saw here.
Also to give spotlights to them instead of Satoshi & Pikachu defeating the Rocket gang of the one millionth time during their whole encounters in this show.

Daizy

I call you honey
Oh look, it's Piplup 3.0 with some bits of 2.0. This time it was handed to the male companion, THANK GOD please don't give the next one to the main again unless they find a way to evolve it.

I've always considered Chespin better than Piplup because unlike the penguin Chespin was funny and not as intrusive.