• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega Pokemon

Spike1055

Hey guys,

I have heard rumors of TONS of Mega Pokemon. I have confirmed myself that there are MEga Charizard, Blastoise, and kangaskhan. However, this website claims that there are many more soon to come. I have also seen a leaked picture of a Mega Salamence. What is true? What is not? The URL to the website is:

Also, there are rumors of a MewThree... Is this just another name for Mega Mewtwo? Im not sure, but this is probably just a lie. Please get back to me.

-Spike1055
:)

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Hello.

yeah last set they release mega blastoise and venasuar, this recent set they released 2 mega charizard and mega kangaskhan, and next set plan on releasing mega lucario (which can be seen on pokebeach and mega heracross or pinser, idk.

Rumors are rumors, I keep up to date with the news websites.

Last edited:

Spike1055

Hmm... apparently, there are leaked pictures of Mega Arceus, Salamence, Tyrannitar, Blaziken, and Dragonite. Also, someone apparently caught 30 Megas in the game. All different pokemon. Still very questionable.

Also a leaked card picture of Mega Salamence. And Mewtwo. And, Mawlie..... Wow, the rumors could be true...

Still, the Mega arceus is questionable, that could be way overpowered, and could ruin the game. Then again, pokemon could make a heck of alot of money by introducing new, even more powerful cards to challenge the arceus... so I guess it's still possible.

And there are pictures of Mega Mew! And Mega Groudon!

Still looking into this...

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
This is a tcg forum/thread general pokemon content has it's own place in general, and would just like to stick to that. Also mega mew was released in a trailer quite some time ago, and with the release of the new hoenn re-prints it's very likely that they get to be megas, but that is VG related not TCG related.

As for the tcg, I have seen a large number of very realistic looking megas done up in both English and Japanese. However unless coro coro and pokemon were to release that information various forums and facebook groups would go up like wildfire and it would be a point of conversation every where, otherwise it's all hypothetical. It's as if I were to say shining lucario EX Lv.X is coming out next year, nobody outside of pokemon really knows and from what I've heard losses' there jobs if they talk, show or mention it.