• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mega/Primal Pokemon Face-Off (Updated 29.05.2016)

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
M Rayquaza: 90 +
M Diancie: 10 -
The fall in avatar diversity is impressive.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
M Rayquaza: 91 +
M Diancie: 9 -

keepitsimple

site of lies
M Rayquaza: 92 +
M Diancie: 8 -

Why delay the inevitable, Kalosian?

Yea, add three new avatars and suddenly 90% of the forum is using one of them

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
M Rayquaza: 94 +
M Diancie: 6 -

Kalosian

So long
M Rayquaza: 95 -
M Diancie: 5 +

Why delay the inevitable, Kalosian?
Because that is how things are done here at the Face-Offs. Always vote for the one you like the best, even when it is hopeless. I remember a certain Face-Off back in the day where it was like this too, though I was on the other side then. Besides, I need to put up a fight against you guys even if your favorite will win.

keepitsimple

site of lies
M Rayquaza: 94 -
M Diancie: 6 +

I guess you have a good point. I'll re-join team Diancie then. Admittedly I often just let the other side win when it looks like they will. There are some exceptions though like with Swampert.

Last edited:

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
M Rayquaza: 95 -
M Diancie: 5 +

Because that is how things are done here at the Face-Offs. Always vote for the one you like the best, even when it is hopeless. I remember a certain Face-Off back in the day where it was like this too, though I was on the other side then. Besides, I need to put up a fight against you guys even if your favorite will win.
Did that certain Face Off involve 'Zam? That one was obscene, but great.

M Rayquaza: 97 +
M Diancie: 3 -

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
M Rayquaza: 98 +
M Diancie: 2 -