• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Megaman 10 Discussion/Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Well, ever since I found out that this was confirmed for WiiWare, I've been looking forward to it. I played Megaman 9 to death and loved the insane challenge. And... Here's a picture of... Sheep Man.

http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=107309

Yeah. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the newest game in the series?

woot21

super noob

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
There's a rumor that it may be 2-player. I'm interested to see how they implement this, whether it will be part of the main gameplay or a separate mode all together.

Thriller

Its almost time
I have no idea why noobers put the main speculation thread in "Other Video Games" because MM10 is currently Wii exclusive. Sure, PS3 & 360 will 99% get their ports too, but Nintendo are the ones who broke news.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I have no idea why noobers put the main speculation thread in "Other Video Games" because MM10 is currently Wii exclusive. Sure, PS3 & 360 will 99% get their ports too, but Nintendo are the ones who broke news.

I just figured it'd reach XBLA/PSN so I put it there. Doesn't really matter, though.

Chris

Old Coot
We already have two threads that're discussing the game; WiiWare and noobers'.

I haven't closed noobers' thread due to the possibility of the game going multiplatform like MM9 did.

Status
Not open for further replies.