• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Megaman 10 is out.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Elec man kills you in 3 hits at a full HP bar. He's hard, and you have to learn how to use the Rolling Cutter to beat him.

Well, at least in the time before E-Tanks...

Personally, I found that the hardest RM to Buster run in MM3 was *sigh* Sparkman.

Thriller

Its almost time
Spark Man was the third RM I defeated with the M-Buster. After Top Man & Knuckle Man (Hard Man, who I chose to rename due to him not being Hard AT ALL).

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I always thought it was Topman who you were supposed to beat first, since Magnet man is significantly harder.

As for Hard man, he's called that because he's made of high density alloy. (No "hard" jokes please).

Thriller

Its almost time
NoA who told you to go for Magnet Man first just wants you to suffer with those darned shifting blocks before getting the Rush Jet.

And I know why Hard Man is called that, but "Knuckle Man" sounds cooler, and like I said, Hard Man is easy to beat.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I don't know, I always had trouble with his punches.

Then again, I usually finish his fight fast by unloading a full salvo of magnet missles, so I never really got to practice.

And the disappearing blocks of Magnet Man aren't bad actually until the last one. Sparkman's ****ing rising blocks are worse.

Even so, I think we can both agree Doc Robot was hell.

Indy

WAT
No Megaman 3 RM was that "hard". You can even beat Hardman with the Buster. It's possible. Megaman 3 however had it's fetish for spikes being laced through out the Doc Robot Stages and the Wily Fortess stages.

R_N

Wait, are me and Korobooshi the only people here who have it? That's surprising. Anyway, after getting bored with the difficulty of Normal Mode I decided to tromp through the game on Easy. It. Is. PATHETIC. I'm serious. Imagine the level design of a Mario game... with an arm canon. And an unscratchable health bar. Disgusting. But the good part is, you can get almost all achievements on that mode. So once I get all of those cheeves, I'ma master the game on Normal Mode, and possibly any harder modes viable by DLC.
So I get the feeling Easy mode was put in as tongue in cheek sort of deal?

Isn't there an unlockable Hard Mode? Maybe you'll like that.

Surfing_Pikachu

Isn't there an unlockable Hard Mode? Maybe you'll like that.
Possibly. As for the Hard Mode, I'm still working on it. Once I get through those dang Wily Stages on Normal, then I'm running headfirst into Hard. I've heard that it's much harder then Mega Man 9's Superhero mode, which is almost frightening.

R_N

So I finally downloaded the game, playing on Normal w/Mega.

It's fun. I beat Sheepman and managed to get to Pumpman but kept running into his shield by accident.
I think I'm at like 2 game overs and these are the two easier stages :(

Well, I got this game, playing on Normal, and so far, beaten as Mega Man, in this order:

Commando Man
Pump Man
Blade Man
Nitro Man
Chill Man
Solar Man

My biggest problem with the game was accidentally hitting B during boss fights switching weapons and then screwing me over... but everyone died to standard Buster like I do with every other Mega Man game's Robot Masters. I'm using Classic Controller now, but accidentally changing weapons never happened to me during Mega Man 9...

Surfing_Pikachu

Sheep Man>Pump Man>Solar Man>Chill Man> Nitro Man> Commando Man> Blade Man> Strike Man> Sheep Man

If you play on Normal or above you're going to need it. I found that the stages in this game are far easier than Mega Man 9, but they seriously upped the bosses.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Well, I've tried replaying Megaman 3 to get ready for this.

And I can say that the bosses can not possibly be harder then MM3's Dark Masters.

Seriously, the Quickman clone is bigger, does far more touch damage, and you have to use the frigging Gemini Laser to beat him!

Also, anyone check out the DLC yet? I hear Bass is the mysterious 3rd character.

Last edited:

Indy

WAT
Bass was already known a day after the game came out. Thanks to MMNetwork.

Still, Bosses in MM3 seem to take hits easily. Even the Wily Stages in MM3 were easy. Plus, the Rush Jet being controled seemed to make things easier.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have not got yet this game but I maybe will soon, I heard it's a good one.

I hope to play this game since I have the previous version, I think this one is better.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Bass was already known a day after the game came out. Thanks to MMNetwork.

Still, Bosses in MM3 seem to take hits easily. Even the Wily Stages in MM3 were easy. Plus, the Rush Jet being controled seemed to make things easier.

lolwat.

The Robot Master? Sure. Dark Masters? Hell no.

And since you only get Rush Jet after Snake Man, that doesn't really count much. Especially since its ammo isn't really that good.

Indy

WAT
lolwat.

The Robot Master? Sure. Dark Masters? Hell no.

And since you only get Rush Jet after Snake Man, that doesn't really count much. Especially since its ammo isn't really that good.

They aren't THAT hard, either. Considering I been playing the game since 1990.

Stages of the Doc RObot Stages can be tricky. Considering a few are laced with spikes galore. And the massive pit in Needleman's stage when you revisit it.

R_N

Psst. Hey guys. You want to know the order? All tested and refined by yours truly.

Sheep Man>Pump Man>Solar Man>Chill Man> Nitro Man> Commando Man> Blade Man> Strike Man> Sheep Man

If you play on Normal or above you're going to need it. I found that the stages in this game are far easier than Mega Man 9, but they seriously upped the bosses.
The bosses are kind of weird in that sense. Like, Solar man.
He's supposedly very hard.

But with his weakness, he went down in two seconds. The stupid Owls were harder then him.

Also, anyone check out the DLC yet? I hear Bass is the mysterious 3rd character.
Bass is the 3rd; He has rapidfire, can shoot diagnoally, a dash, and he merges with Treble instead of using the coil or jet. Also does less damage per shot, no clue about how much he takes.
There's an Endless Mode and three Special Stages coming along, too.
[spoil]The Special bosses are the three Megaman Killers, and it seems you can get their weapons[/spoil]

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
And since you only get Rush Jet after Snake Man, that doesn't really count much.

You get Rush Jet after Needle Man, and since I usually start with Gemini Man just to spite the boss order, I get it second.

Especially since its ammo isn't really that good.

Jump while you're using it. It'll move under you, and it only takes away Weapon Energy while you're on it.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
You get Rush Jet after Needle Man, and since I usually start with Gemini Man just to spite the boss order, I get it second.

Whoops, my mistake.

Jump while you're using it. It'll move under you, and it only takes away Weapon Energy while you're on it.

SERIOUSLY? ...damn.

There any tricks for Rush Marine?

Also, the DLC sounds great. It also sound like I'll need to get 2 2000 point cards for it.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
There any tricks for Rush Marine?

Don't use it? TBH, Rush Marine is crap in MM3, and it's only good in MM4 because they totally nerfed Rush Jet.