• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Megaman 10 is out.

Thriller

Its almost time
Clamps, you must be an MM God if you can beat Gemini Man first. And Rush Marine isn't crap in MM3, its so useful in Gemini Man's stage & Wily's Castle.

Gemini Man first? What's the difference in when you fight them? (Asked the guy that doesn't try finding weaknesses other than for boredom purposes after beating game to death... and those "don't get hit by each Robot Master" challenges... damn forced weakness finding. XD)

Anyway... beat the game, and first Wily boss was awesome.

Is it bad it took me two hours til after beating the boss before I realized it was a giant enemy crab? I then proceeded to facepalm, cause it was ridiculously easy, and that felt... forced... or unintentional... hard to tell.

Surfing_Pikachu

Is it bad it took me two hours til after beating the boss before I realized it was a giant enemy crab? I then proceeded to facepalm, cause it was ridiculously easy, and that felt... forced... or unintentional... hard to tell.
Pfft, I didn't even know until I went into the Challenges menu. Before that I just assumed it was some sort of Dr. Octonopagus thingy.

XD375

Shane
But I have to because I want to play the good Mega Man games in chronological order, and I want to draw Mega Man fanart after completing each game.
You've been listening to angry fanboys a little too much, kid. There's more good Mega Man games than just 1-3 and 9-10. They're all great games. Most people would agree with me, too.

I beat Mega Man 10 earlier in the week. It was amazing.

R_N

Also, the DLC sounds great. It also sound like I'll need to get 2 2000 point cards for it.

Uhhhh the DLC isn't going to cost 4000 points.
Bass will be 200, Endless Attack 300, each Special stage 100.

That's 800 points. Just like with MM9
Sure there could be more DLC (maybe a masochist mode), but 4000 is a bit overkill.

Also finally beat Nitro & Blade.
Blade was a gigantic pain, I'm surprised I beat him with just the buster.

Meanwhile Commando Man's stage's bombs are so annoying.

Last edited:

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
No, I meant I needed 4k wii points to get the game and the DLC.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I'd rather not pay for DLC at all. Some of the DLC prices make me very, very depressed about the future of microtransactions in video games.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School

Dude, most of them are, what, $1, $3?

It's not like this is freaking Tales of Vesperia; $24 for costumes.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Oh.

Still, seems like a weird thing to say in a $10 game where DLC, as I stated, is dirt cheap.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Clamps, you must be an MM God if you can beat Gemini Man first.

His stage has 2 E-Tanks. He isn't that hard...

And Rush Marine isn't crap in MM3, its so useful in Gemini Man's stage & Wily's Castle.

Well, the Wily Castle stages are always easy for me, not to mention that the Rush Jet is basically a Rush Marine that can leave the water, and I do Gemini Man first... So yeah.

Indy

WAT
Wily's Castle was easy as hell in Megaman 3. Since they seemed to ge really shorter as you progressed. Even when I was younger and played it on the orginal NES.

Kinda like the Mr. X and Wily Stages in 6 weren't that hard, either.

The only Megaman game tthat gave me trouble was Megaman IV on the Gameboy. After you beat Ballade and have to escape the exploding area with the missles exploding as well.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
1. I'm assuming they're coming out with extra difficulty modes.

2. Thanks.

Either way, I have a lot of stuff on the Wii Shop I need to get. So I'll probably need 4k Wii points anyway.

EDIT: Right, I've seen some footage of Bass in action and I can say this.

He makes the game dirt easy.

He's Megaman, only with (as you know) a rapid fire buster (that you can aim diagonally), dashing (performed as if you were sliding), and... he doesn't take double damage like Protoman. He can also remove enemy shields somehow.

Treble Boost makes hard jumps pathetic BTW.

Also, Reggae shows up in the shop.

Last edited:
So it can aim diagonally but not straight up? Also, Bass still seems fun to use... he was fun in Mega Man & Bass, this can't be too different unless he can't fire straight up.

R_N

EDIT: Right, I've seen some footage of Bass in action and I can say this.

He makes the game dirt easy.

He's Megaman, only with (as you know) a rapid fire buster (that you can aim diagonally), dashing (performed as if you were sliding), and... he doesn't take double damage like Protoman. He can also remove enemy shields somehow.

Treble Boost makes hard jumps pathetic BTW.

Also, Reggae shows up in the shop.

Are you sure it's a "complete" Bass?
Because the videos I've seen has incomplete program. Like he isn't affected by anything at all incomplete.

Also whoever decided adding the Para-bombs into Wily Stage 2 should be shot.

Also I must strongly disagree with midpoint placements.

Indy

WAT
The Bass mode reminds me of Rockman and Forte... where it was "easier" with him. Megaman 10 wasn't even hard as a game, either.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Mmm, perhaps it could end up like After Years, where the purchasable "key" adds bits of data.

Anyway, I don't know what you people are talking about when you say it was easier with Bass in M&B. Sure, the stages were slightly easier (dashing was really weird) but doing buster runs just became ridiculous.

And you had to do one for the first boss.

R_N

The Bass mode reminds me of Rockman and Forte... where it was "easier" with him. Megaman 10 wasn't even hard as a game, either.

Speak for yourself, I've gotten at least one game over every stage thus far

Ok granted that might be incompetence but still

Indy

WAT
Speak for yourself, I've gotten at least one game over every stage thus far

Ok granted that might be incompetence but still

I got one, once, but that was due to being extreamly tired.

I perfered using Megaman in Rockman and Forte instead of using Bass. Consideirng you can use both if you wanna get all the disks.

Megaman 8 I onlyfound annoying with the JUMP JUMP! SLIDE SLIDE nonsense. Then again Megaman games take practice and time to get use to. This with Megaman 2 being my first.

I still will not touch X7 with a infity sized pole.

Last edited: