• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Megaman 10 is out.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Anyone get it yet? I personally don't have enough Wii points.

What little music uploaded on Youtube is good though.

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Just cash my check ima get soon

Dattebayo

Banned
I still haven't played the first three Mega Man games and Mega Man 9 yet, so I'll have to wait.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Okay, checking around Youtube comments and Gamefaqs.

Youtube comments are mainly bashing the game, but the gamefaqs reviews are positive.

Also...

GameFAQs said:
They also added extra challenges such as time attack, similar to MM9. The new things they added in this game was Boss attack challenges and stage challenges, and mastering various Special Weapons mini games. The Mastering special Weapons mini game is very useful for those that want to master the 8 special weapons in the game. Another great thing they added in Time Attack mode is uploading all your stage time records on the Wifi boards, this is also very important for those that want to show proof that they beat the challenges without glitching and hacking the game with impossible record scores. Overall the game the games just as good as the other 8 bit classic Mega Man games. There are so many extra challenges in this game, it should keep us busy long enough for the next Mega Man game to come out next year, I have no doubt that there is going to be a Mega Man 11.

EDIT: Dattebayo, you really shouldn't bother playing the first 3 games or Megaman 9. Each Megaman game is a seperate experience.

Dattebayo

Banned
EDIT: Dattebayo, you really shouldn't bother playing the first 3 games or Megaman 9. Each Megaman game is a seperate experience.

But I have to because I want to play the good Mega Man games in chronological order, and I want to draw Mega Man fanart after completing each game.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I don't know why, but it seems like you go out of your way to criticize mindless YouTube/GameFAQs bashers...

1) Did you even read my post?

2) You realize that those two things are pretty much the standards (for me) for getting opinions from?

But I have to because I want to play the good Mega Man games in chronological order, and I want to draw Mega Man fanart after completing each game.

...really?

There are already some really good pictures making fun of the weaknesses you know.

Crumpet

Delete your System32
I'll be getting it, in 2 days. To hell with the pointless 5 day wait. Oh well, best get exploiting the ambassador program so I can it for free.

Surfing_Pikachu

Wait, are me and Korobooshi the only people here who have it? That's surprising. Anyway, after getting bored with the difficulty of Normal Mode I decided to tromp through the game on Easy. It. Is. PATHETIC. I'm serious. Imagine the level design of a Mario game... with an arm canon. And an unscratchable health bar. Disgusting. But the good part is, you can get almost all achievements on that mode. So once I get all of those cheeves, I'ma master the game on Normal Mode, and possibly any harder modes viable by DLC.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I'm waiting to play this on the 360. I'm gonna try to figure out the boss order on my own for the first time, since I didn't have the patience to do it for any other ones. I've played Megaman 9 through a bazillion times and Megaman 2 quite a bit by now so I'm used to the difficulty. I also plan my first run through to be on normal.

And yes I know I'm punishing myself by waiting for the 360 version. AND I know that the Xbox 360 D-pad sucks for Protoman, from first-hand experience.

There are already some really good pictures making fun of the weaknesses you know.

I assume you mean Ben Magnum/CMSPyrowolf's stuff.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Protoman is a bit easier to play as this time around. His shield stays out for a bit longer while he's jumping.

Also, I shat brix when I got to the first miniboss of Wily Stage 1. Freaking epic.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
So how are the weapons?

Surfing_Pikachu

I was kind of disappointed. Most of them are sort of useless, in the way that they can't really be used for many situations outside of boss battles. Really the only good ones are Blade Man's and Pump Man's. I found that those were the only ones I was using on anything other than a boss. The rest just seem too clunky and require far to much setup.

Clamps

Commando man's is pretty fun to mess around with too, bit it takes up too much energy to be useful outside of boss battles.

Kabuto

little punks!
People actually read Gamefaqs reviews? Awesome, I wrote one too (videogamer1030)

So yeah, that sums up my comments, but if you don't want to read it, I found the game to be awesome.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/review/R139859.html

As a side note, I do miss some of 9's weapons. Particularly the Hornet Chaser. Who will get my goodies now?!!!

The downloadable stages also bring 3 new weapons, which is awesome.

Last edited:

Clamps

All it really is is the Boss Room part of Dr. Wily's castle with three in each room taking turns... Barely epic at all.

What isn't epic about
Fighting one boss from the 9 previous games? The fact that they picked Elecman, Woodman, and Geminiman (the hardest robot masters, at least to M-buster only, of their respective games IMO) makes it epic.

Kabuto

little punks!
Plus, we got 8 bit Slash Man ! (and Frost Man)

Wily castle 5 was so epic. Who didn't love that huge line to space from Wily 4? Space type physics and theme in the final part is awesome. I thought the game ended much better than 9 did, but the end credits were a huge disappointment. Why couldn't we get nice artwork like in 9?

Thriller

Its almost time
Gemini Man was only hard with just the M-Buster in MM3 because of his double team, which isn't here. Beyond that, I found Shadow Man harder than Gemini Man with just the M-Buster (he was the last RM I defeated when I first played MM3).

Elec Man? Are you joking?

Wood Man may have been hard, but the powers were very much nerfed here.