• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Megaman Star Force in Canada?

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Megaman Star Force was supposed to be released on August 7th in North America, and apparently the US has got them, however, it does not seem to be avaliable in Canada yet. I've called EBGames, Wal-Mart, and Toys R Us everyday since the 7th and none of them have it in yet. Does anyone know what's going on?

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Some games don't always come out in Canada the same day. Just wait a few days, I'm sure you'll get it soon.

~Scott;229;

wcgold

Fellow Canadian here, British Columbia to be exact. I think you're right, Canada might get the game a little late. I too, tried to find it at major game stores like EB, and they don't have it yet. Not everything arrives on time (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon wasn't released in Canada until at least 2 days after the US release), so let's wait it out, my fellow 'nuck.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Well, I got the game. It came out on Monday and I got it that day. I phoned EBGames and asked them for what seemed like the 100th time if they had it and the guy said plainly "Yep." And I was like "Ummm...pardon?" I was shocked. Haha.

Anyways, I got Pegasus. So far it's a really solid game, I really like it.

wcgold

I just walked into an EB Games store yesterday, and just found it laying on the shelf. But I was told that it came out on Saturday. I got Dragon, because I'm not a big fan of horses and lions.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
Well, lets just turn this into a MMSF discussion topic.

I ordered it on the 11th from Amazon.com and it arrived yesterday the 15th. That's the fastest something I ordered from them arrived. But yeah, anyways I'm near Cygnus kinda...I need to get off the air and heal, I keep getting defeated by EM Viruses...-_-;

~Scott;229;

leafineon

I have no problem of getting it. I went to Wal-Mart on the 9th and saw Leo and Pegasus version but no Dragon.