• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

megaman star force

Luna is so sexy. I just want to touch those humongous drills.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I fell asleep on and off during its run. It was okay from what I saw, and I actually happen to like the Battle Network timeline the most.

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
It was pretty good and it's worth being on tv at least

Last edited:

pokemaster95

King of pirates
I like BN better but this is okay.

Fonzo123454321

Attack Trainer
yeah i liked the Battle network better though

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Cross Fusion sexy girls program advances it was the best.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
The Star Force dub is better than the 4Kids dub of BN though. I like how Viz handles anime.

I don't know, Star Force just seemed kind of cheesy to me, like Power Rangers cheesy. Aliens? Bleh.

Anzua2

The one thing I dislike about the dub would have to be the complete removal of the original soundtrack. Otherwise, it's decent.

The Star Force dub is better than the 4Kids dub of BN though. I like how Viz handles anime.

It was dubbed by ShoPro, which is now Viz Media.

I don't know, Star Force just seemed kind of cheesy to me, like Power Rangers cheesy. Aliens? Bleh.

And a typical by-the-book shonen isn't? Any cheese you see on on a Capcom product is intentional. Lan and Hub is just as cheezy as Geo Stellar and Omega-Xis. Besides, if this is like the Super Sentai series, they might eventually add a Megazord to the show.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
EXE > Ryusei
(Dub) NT Warrior < (Dub) Star Force

That's what I think.
The dub has to slow down sometime because of Ryusei's original 10 minute run. (Thus why the animation is more top-rate than its EXE counterpart)

Leon Phelps said:

It's been a Sentai series since Axess. It's true Ryusei's more Sentai, but Stream over-used it.

i didnt see star force, my my friends told me it wasnt anything special. i'd REALLY like to see a movie based on the zero saga. The first one wouldnt have much to work with but the others would own.

Red Ryu

i didnt see star force, my my friends told me it wasnt anything special. i'd REALLY like to see a movie based on the zero saga. The first one wouldnt have much to work with but the others would own.

Beast+

Anyways I enjoyed it, sure the BGM was replaced, but the script was a near dead on translation from the original, which made me happy.

Sheik

I missed it sadly I didn't knew this was going to be on and only found out after looking around and was allmost over.

I like the game hopefully they start showing this on CN soon.

MugenKeiji

THERE'S NO $50 HERE!
Geo's MILF >>>>> Lan's MILF

I swear I thought that was his sister or something.

The voice acting is decent and the dub is watchable, but it's still bad because it lacks the Japanese score and a dub of the ever so godly, puts you in the mood for the anime song "Heart Wave". I don't quite care for the merged episodes really.

Also, this is the first Megaman...ANYTHING not to be dubbed in Canada. I'm surprised, I thought that was like THE place to dub Megaman stuff.

At least this series picks up from the Cross Fusion element from the previous series, that gives it some reason to watch it. I dunno, I always like it when the humans characters get a bit more involved with the product they're plugging. Makes the battles have SOME form of risk at stake.

I'm sick of Zenigata rip-offs though (yes I know he's a historical figure but only Monkey Punch should have the right to take his name and run with it). Although Bob Copper strikes me more of a Lieutenant Kellaway (see Mask movie and cartoon) than the bumbling non-cyborg inspector.

I liked it. Taurus Fire reminded me of the origanal (sp?) bosses from the first megaman games.

That's true. I love those cold, angry eyes that Keiji Inafune does on some enemy designs. Doesn't matter if they're on Cloud Man, Cold Man, Launch Octopus or Bubble Crab I never get tired of those eyes.

Last edited:

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I liked it. I'll try to keep up with it on JetStream.

Ryusuke Hikari

Rurouni Kenshin
I thought it wasn't a bad show. I actually liked it (the EXE series kinda got boring after Stream). I'm pretty much content with the dub.