• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Megaman Starforce Battle,trade,and Brother band Thread

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
If you want to battle,trade B.cards,or form a brother band.

Looking for a Pegasus brotherband

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
On Wikipedia it says you can,is it only ds to ds batle then?

Yes, you can battle people online. I have Leo, and am looking for a Pegaseus (already brother-banded with a Dragon) and I am level 52, also Pegaseus magic SP and Leo Kingdom SP and are in my favorites and Dragon Sky SP is in my folder (I love Cipher Mail) and am willing to battle anyone, my FC is:

Name: Wild Fire

I made a character out of the secrets, face pic etc. PM if you want to become brothers or battle or trade or whatever.

Sorry if Cipher Mail is considerd cheating, so tell me if I need to edit my post taking out the parts aout Cipher Mail.

Last edited: