• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Megaman Starforce Series

AlexBW

Better, though...
Well, I started this thread because, sometimes is a problem to get real Brothers in this games. I know it's a little old game, but there are people who still play these games (Like me) so, I think this thread would be helpfull to find brothers and battle or trade.
I'll leave my Megaman Starforce 3:RJ fc:

Lets try to resurrect this series!

SpeedDeoxys

Am I wrong here?
I don't think there's much to say about this thread. A Megaman-only thread would be okay, but the Starforce series? That's like I want to make a Mario pre-school games thread. I don't even know what the Starforce series is.

AlexBW

Better, though...
Good, I used to have that one *sigh* , but now I have restarted my Red Joker, and I'm going to Alohaha or something like that.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
So, are they considering on Starforce 4 or what? BTW, I have all SF games.

surenXD

i have black ace and NinjaXZerker Kinda sucks that almost no one is online on the game
here are my fc
sf2: 438505779589
sf3: 026187140309 add me as battle mate cause i got rouge noise