• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meh, A Kirby Comic

The Noise

Banned
Heheh. This is great.

sorry for lack of updates. I lost my newest episode due to the fact my compy got cleaned out. BUT I do got an intro to the series.
meh5wx.png

Cool eh? Kirby is ebil. I used Kirby Super Star Stacker Story Scenes to make it. I'll make a new comic really soon. So hang in there ^^

The Noise

Banned
Kirbeh comic maker <3

I'm loving the intro, especially the third panel.

New comic k?
This is the least active of all my comics. dunno why.

E

Eric

You need to use Spell check, and I don't mean for the part that is supposed to look like that. You have tons of mistakes. By the way, if you're trying to make heavy lobster, don't make him sound like a noob. That's old, very much. And I don't think people can talk in bad spelling, maybe pronounce a word wrong, but not talk in bad spelling.

Eric said:
You need to use Spell check, and I don't mean for the part that is supposed to look like that. You have tons of mistakes. By the way, if you're trying to make heavy lobster, don't make him sound like a noob. That's old, very much. And I don't think people can talk in bad spelling, maybe pronounce a word wrong, but not talk in bad spelling.
Were any in Chapter 2 +? I started getting better at Chapter 2.
and Heavy Lobster is a robot who can't talk proporly, so n00b speak is a way for him to sound not good......

E

Eric

I was just looking at the comic at the above and it had many mistakes. Sadly, my summary on it was deleated when I tried to post it but it said I logged out. You do seem to improve but use Spell check to get the minor flaws.

Ultra mega hyper bump.

I wanted to make another few comics for Meh. I never updated in a long time so I wanted to finish the battle wth Whispy. If you'd played Kirby Super Star, Metaknight wil go to Ice Cream Island next. and Castle Lololo. Then Bubbly Clouds before reaching Castle Dedede.

This comic is not a N-Parody Production, sad to say, because it is my oldest comic that I still do. It will, however, get updated on Serebii & other forums.
so woo

The Sponge

DISCO INFERNO!
Nice New Episode Davis!..I Hope They Don't Burn Whispy..Then The Forest Will Burst..Along WIth Them :D..Anyway Can't Wait For More!

R

reg teh yoshi

OMG WE MUST HAVE TEH NEW COMIX,OR WE WILL RAMPAGE!!!...please