• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meh spliced sprites!

Well i noticed you said that you dont recolor splices coz you dont have time, you can do one thing. When I start, first I reolour the base to the second pokes with the eraser trick. Then it is quite easy to start splices and finish them.

Hmm, never tried that b4. That would save me a lot of time... Yeah, the splices I'll make will be done that way from now on.

I Like the Venusaurs
you are good with them

Hmmm, my intuition tells me you like Venusaurs? :) I didn't read ur name or sig or anything >.>. Anyway, thx for the comment, when I turn into an experienced spriter, I'll make more Venusaurs. Wait, were u talking bout the revamp?

kirby8933083

mai husbando
The re-vamps are really good! but the squirtle doesn't look right, the mouth is a tad odd looking. Its a little flat looking, if you know what I mean. The colorings on them look fantastic!
Your mixes look pretty good too, some are a little out there, but you pretty well rated them your self.

Tyrant Venusaur

The Malefic Venusaur
Hmmm, my intuition tells me you like Venusaurs? :) I didn't read ur name or sig or anything >.>. Anyway, thx for the comment, when I turn into an experienced spriter, I'll make more Venusaurs. Wait, were u talking bout the revamp?

close
I was on about all your Venusaur ones
including the mixed one

The colours are too bright on some of the splices and also on some of them you've added to much

Great... I clicked the last post first again.. Oh well. Yeah on some of the sprites, I should've used the darker colored poke, but I was a child back then. Now i'm an older child! And I also know that I put too many pokes on one splice for practically all of them. Gonna try to fix these faults of mine in my future splices.

The re-vamps are really good! but the squirtle doesn't look right, the mouth is a tad odd looking. Its a little flat looking, if you know what I mean. The colorings on them look fantastic!
Your mixes look pretty good too, some are a little out there, but you pretty well rated them your self.

Thx! Yeah I know what you mean about the Squirtles mouth. never took notice to it b4, but now I'm trying to fix it. Sadly, not experienced enough to do so :(. And for the coloring I used D/P sprites from somewhere. I downloaded sprites from a site (forgot which) and now I have all D/P sprites within the palm of my hand! Mwahahaha!

Oh, srry Venu, u posted when I was putting this post on. Didn't see ur post. And thx :)

Last edited:
Ok, I made some new sprites, fusions, fossils, & trophies. Wanted to branch out my "Spriting" experience. Once again I did some sprites way out of my league, but I was bored.

K I updated these sprites with the fixes & added the trophies' color pallet I used

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
The first row, whoa! They sort of look hollow. Creepy. O_O
The fusions, some were a hit, but some were way off in another continent wrong. The Vulpix mix, works out to look like a better re-vamped Rapidash, but what is with the little ember at the end of the tails? It looks very askew to me.
The Marill/Pikachu mixs are very cute, but the Azuraill/Raichu mix could have been better...Lucario's mix looks nice, boxing Lucario! The other mixes I'm not even going to comment on, sorry some just look like they have odd growths. XD
Trophies, very good, all but Alakazam's foot is just off the base, which sort of bugs me. Not bad for being a bored project.

The first row, whoa! They sort of look hollow. Creepy. O_O
The fusions, some were a hit, but some were way off in another continent wrong. The Vulpix mix, works out to look like a better re-vamped Rapidash, but what is with the little ember at the end of the tails? It looks very askew to me.
The Marill/Pikachu mixs are very cute, but the Azuraill/Raichu mix could have been better...Lucario's mix looks nice, boxing Lucario! The other mixes I'm not even going to comment on, sorry some just look like they have odd growths. XD
Trophies, very good, all but Alakazam's foot is just off the base, which sort of bugs me. Not bad for being a bored project.

The first row are suppose to be hollow, fossils ftw! Also about the Rapidash/Nintailes one, the flamed tip is suppose to be for style >.< didn't work out i guess. And the raichu one i had a lot of trouble with, way to hard for my lv, so it sucks. Thx for the lucario comment :). and for the rest of the splices, I just did easy ones like Snorunt & Wynaut cuz I KNOW I can do those. Finally, for the trophies, I can't get the Alakazam's foot on the base, gonna try to scratch it, but it's gonna come out bad. Also I forgot to post this comment about the trophies when I posted the pic. The Alakazam is Smartness trophie, Machamp is strength, and Milotic is Beauty. Trying to get a Cool & Cute one. I'm gonna use Pachirisu for Cute, but I dunno for cool. Maybe Lucario...

Bert

Untitled
Your new ones are already ten times, no wait, one hudnred times better than that old piece of eye-burning junk. You're in the right direction now. Regirock/Golem, surprisingly is good even though it's complicated. Growlithe/elektrike is also more than decent. Keep practising, and you'll get loads and loads better.

Fossils: Gyarados has a white spot in the mouth The same whit arceus
finneon/poliwag. the tail has some blue spots on it and mouth needs better outline
ponyta(rapidash)/ninetails: The tail+Outline, and the mouth seems strange
bonsly/porygon2: The legs needs improvement
trophies. wrong trophy color and why is alakazam only halfway on the trophy

Fossils: Gyarados has a white spot in the mouth The same whit arceus
finneon/poliwag. the tail has some blue spots on it and mouth needs better outline
ponyta(rapidash)/ninetails: The tail+Outline, and the mouth seems strange
bonsly/porygon2: The legs needs improvement
trophies. wrong trophy color and why is alakazam only halfway on the trophy

Oh I missed those spots on the fossils, I'll fix those now. Thx for noticing! The finneon/poli I tried to fix, I'm editing the previous post with the edited pic. Also same with w/ Rapid/Nine. Though I couldn't fix the tail's outlines, I replaced the flame at the tip. The pory2/bon I tried to edit the legs, though it didn't come out that different. Gonna keep trying to make it better though. FInally for the trophies, that's the color pallet I got, I dunno where I got it from, but I didn't make the pallet. I'll add to the edited post the pallet I had.
And for the Alakazam, it's unbelievably hard for me to fix w/o scratching. I moved it, but it's still coming off.

Your new ones are already ten times, no wait, one hudnred times better than that old piece of eye-burning junk. You're in the right direction now. Regirock/Golem, surprisingly is good even though it's complicated. Growlithe/elektrike is also more than decent. Keep practising, and you'll get loads and loads better.

Thx! I thought the regi/golem one was a little good too :). And I will keep practicing! Though I need new beginner's pokes ideas... i'll just look through the whole poke archive.

theschmizz

Silver Trainer
the butterfree, the crobat and the regi are my favorites. the other ones are ok, but you could use a bit of practice. the gsc sprites though are pretty good.

Thx! I know that I need a lot of practice. Though I've been too lazy now. I have a lot of time now [ :) ] but I'm too lazy to do anything >.<. Anyway I have a 5 day weekend from school so I think I'll work on new ones to practice.

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
Revamps, awesome, electivire-deoxys one, not bad, snorlax Houndoom? Bad

Actually the snorlax is a Snorlax/Mamoswine with the symbol of Xatu. Also, I'd like to know what people think of the newer ones and what I can do to improve those, since I know that my first set sucks. Thx for the revamp comment :) Also, I'll edit this comment in about 1 hour to put in the new ones I made.

Ok, this is a little easy project I've been doing, recoloring Keckleon (forgot how to spell, too lazy to check) into the different element types. I put the pokes I used above the Kecks. Oh and this is suppose to be a recolor, not a re-elementation!

I know that there's only 4, but I've been playing flash games and I'm hooked on one, also I have to finish 3 school projects by tuesday, and 1 by next next monday, so my time is pressed again. (btw, I don't really like any of the ones above. and for the chingling, I changed the tail thingy. Thought I just say since it may be hard to see the edited area)

Last edited:

GDE

Palette Professor
these are some nice sprites, kudos to you

Anti-Cloner

THese are very good, I like the Milotic trophy, and the recolours of Kecleon. Can you do Floatzel's.... just asking, not like I like it...
Anyhow, the shinx/evee fusion is kinda weird, but who am I to comment?
-Danny