• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

meh...sprites that were made by minka

~**Lovelydarkness**~

vic[+]evan<33//
welcome to my sprite showcase. Im not very good...and i dont like my spriting but w/e soo here...

also some requests ive done
Pikavee (request from PC)

Ninetales (request from my friend)

scratches
Mew Pose from the 8th movie

Eevee pose from some epi..(dont remember)

other:
some really cute thing

PA of my dog (the PA is old...thats why the lines are so messed up bcz i was a noob to Pixel art when i made this)

thats all...plzz C+C

Minka_Lover said:
welcome to my sprite showcase. Im not very good...and i dont like my spriting but w/e soo here...

also some requests ive done
Pikavee (request from PC)

Ninetales (request from my friend)

scratches
Mew Pose from the 8th movie

Eevee pose from some epi..(dont remember)

other:
some really cute thing

PA of my dog (the PA is old...thats why the lines are so messed up bcz i was a noob to Pixel art when i made this)

thats all...plzz C+C
Not too bad, but here's what I see wrong.
1) Reposed Mudkip is showing way too much sign that it was used from Ratatta's one position. Do something else with it.
2) Your starters for the region . . . not original either. Can definately tell what Pokemon you used to make them. Need to give them a more personalized look.
3) Mandy . . . doesn't look like Mandy at all. Try redoing that one to make it look more original.
4) Meowth pre-evo isn't bad, but the shading needs to be improved with that. That, and the face seems a bit odd.