• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meloetta and the Undersea Temple (757)

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Meloeta is a girl and yes she is certaintly less annoying in her dancer forme or wtv its called.

But he's a guy. XDD Yeah her dancer forme is cool. I wish she was always like that. I predicted Meloetta to have a personality change. xDDD

--

And omg...

silly me said:
AHAHAHAH I always laugh when at “Hikaru” Kotetsu appears XD

*facepalm* I always knew I'd make that mistake someday....

KoG

pokemoncomparison.jpg

You have to admit, the seal on Giovanni's forehead looks very similar to the Seal of Orichalcos. We'll have to wait until the next episode airs to see how similar the plot ends up being overall.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
You never know. He could have left Deliah way before he knew she was preggo.

I can't believe people are still believng this. Why do you even want Giovanni to be a father to him? Wouldn't you rather someone else better than a evil criminal?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I can't believe people are still believng this. Why do you even want Giovanni to be a father to him? Wouldn't you rather someone else better than a evil criminal?

I'm not saying I want him to be. Although I'm not tossing the possibility.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow

At this point I'd be happy to discover Mewtwo was his father, just so people will stop asking the question :p

Meloetta's imprisonment reminds me forcefully of Jirachi's. And geeeze Ash almost got squished. That's pretty brutal.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh wow, I really don't know where to begin. Such an amazing episode! Followed by the next.

I like how Ash trained for a while with Meloetta and she changed forme from Aria Forme, to her Pirouette Forme. So Ash showed some training for the Unova League which is always good and switched out Oshawott for Krookodile to battle Meloetta 'cause Oshawott was too shy or something. XD
Haha, Golurk anime debut I think, I don't really remember seeing it elsewhere before besides the movies.

The scene were those Team Rocket Grunts came at was pretty epic! Almost exactly the way I wanted to see. After, Ash runs off with Meloetta to protect her from them. So Cilan and Iris stay behind to battle the Team Rocket trio which was cool.
Finally Ash and Giovanni meet and they have short battle for Meloetta, like really short but still awesome!
Ash's Pikachu vs Giovanni's Persian! Of course Pikachu would have defeated Persian given enough time but Giovanni got straight to it and got Meloetta by using Ash and Pikachu in a harsh way.

Wow, I like how Dr. Zager seemed to plan out most of this.
I felt so bad for Meloetta, as Giovanni used Ash and Meloetta's connection to his advantage. I like how its just Ash and Pikachu vs Team Rocket right now.
This looked bad for Ash and co. While Team Rocket's plan is slowly revealing itself, they start to mention everything.

I like this episode very much, one of my favourites followed by the next episode for TR!

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
This 2 parter just aired in the UK. Its so good to hear one of the original voices (Giovanni's again since the end of the whole meteorite arc) Overall good lead up episode. Only thing is you can really tell how background music effects an episode its a shame the dub couldn't use the movie 14 music from the Japanese version

harryheart

This was epic!! After years of wanting to see more Team Rocket evilness we really did get to see it here, and it was great to see Giovanni suddenly turn up too even to have a short battle. That was amazing to see!!

Just such a great episode and really made up for the lack lengthy battles and rushedness that the last few episodes had to them! I'm glad they took their time with the pacing in this episode.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
So the episode began with absolute peace, enough so to let Meloetta change forme and challenge Ash to a battle. However, it was short lived and we meet a character named Ridley who at first thought Meloetta was stolen by Ash but that was soon corrected and Team Rocket break onto the scene (and not the usual trio).

A trio of battle commences but unfortunately it ends badly and giovanni ends up taking Meloetta, Ash and Pikachu. Giovanni takes them to an undersea temple previously found by the usual trio and somekind of ritual commences which imprisons Meloetta in a cross and a recording of Meloetta's song is played to break the 'seal'. The next part was the most prominent for me. To see Meloetta's anguish and her disbelief while her own song was being played was heartbreaking. Finally, Giovanni obtains the reveal glass from the 'Seal' and the Temple rises to the surfaces.

I can't wait for the next episode :D.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Well... Let's see if they can make the battle between Ash and Giovanni a good one! Try not to dumb it down writers... I'll have to watch this on video I have to go to wooorrrrrkkk. :(

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I'm still with the theory of Giovanni being Ash's dad. Unlike Ash meeting other leaders of teams there was really no interaction here. Which is sad since I was hoping the Mewtwo Returns movie actually mattered but Ash did not even really ask who he was or show any indication of even knowing Giovanni which was really odd. As for Ridley....wonder if he is dating a Samus lol

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Ridley... I know. xD

But anyways, off to the episode:

That crossing between Ash and Giovanni; definitely forgettable. No identification other than Giovanni referring to Ash as "the boy and his friend". Really Giovanni? Not even going to refer to Pikachu? Nothing wrong with calling Pikachu a friend to Ash; but being native to Kanto, he should have know what Pokemon that was. Pikachu VS Persian was brief; but it wasn't too bad; it felt very cold blooded to see Persian fighting for once.

Poor Meloetta. :( Having to reunite with Ridley, then to get captured, and to be manipulated all in one ball.

So Team Rocket needed Meloetta to obtain the Reveal Glass; oh man... looks like we know what's coming next.

And holy crap; the whole ruins rises up onto the Undella Bay surface.

Here's hoping Part 2 will be a lot more exciting. Still upset how the intercourse between Giovanni and Ash is little to nothing; but beggars can't be choosers I suppose. At least he's returned.

SmartD

Ash and Giovanni finally meet face-to-face after hundreds of episodes on the show. I can't wait to see how it all turn out.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
After seven hundred episodes, Ash finally meets Giovanni...and neither of them asks the other for their name.

Oh, Ridley. You just started a slew of Metroid jokes. What's going to happen next? Pikachu will use Thunder on your back?

That crossing between Ash and Giovanni; definitely forgettable. No identification other than Giovanni referring to Ash as "the boy and his friend". Really Giovanni? Not even going to refer to Pikachu? Nothing wrong with calling Pikachu a friend to Ash; but being native to Kanto, he should have know what Pokemon that was.

I definitely think he doesn't really care about a measly Pikachu. After all, all the previous times TR has faced off against Ash was because they thought it'd make a great gift for Giovanni, and he just shrugged them off on that matter all the time thinking they were idiots till they lied about stopping Team Galactic.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
wow they havent seen each other for about 7 hundred episode and dont say s**t hahaha welll u can see it in there faces that they recognized each other, other then that this episode was pretty damn good, sooo much build up i love it!, my favorite part of all where the two rocket grunts that came in with the golem and rydon haha there so basass