• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meloetta's Bemused

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
MeloettasBemused.png

My apologies, but we are CLOSED until further notice...

Currently we offer a limited selection, but we plan to expand our repertoire. The three main services we offer are as follows: Itemizing Pokemon; Altering the type of Pokemon; as well as trainer cards. All requests must be done through the proper channels by use of these forms.

Rules, as a necessity to any establishment, must be set down before giving examples of the work in question.

1. All rules of the primary establishment of the SPPF domain apply.
2. Incorrect filing of a form will result in a warning.
3. The improper filling of this establishment with meaningless drivel will result in a warning. A single post is allowed to each patron per request in which to communicate any feelings of gratitude in return for the completion of their request.
4. After the receipt of three warnings, an individual will be banned from this establishment.
5. The establishment reserves the right to reject requests for any reason.
6. The use of common speech, chat speak, L33t speak, or any other substandard variation of speech, is highly punishable.
7. The use of swearing, cursing, or other such expletives is equally punishable.
8. The establishment reserves the right to alter, amend, or add rules at any time.

~>)Current Requests(<~

Low Priority
:~)Current Extended Projects(~:
3.​

And, the sorrowful list of those who have been warned.
[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Now that the guidelines have been laid out, I introduce the work I offer.

Itemizations.
Examples:
Itemized1.gif

Itemized2.gif

These are, at their simplest, showing the item a Pokemon holds. Useful for group shots, or just as reference.

I would enjoy receiving an itemization:
Of the pokemon __________
Holding the item _________________
And also _____________(Please use this area for notes such as how they are holding said item.)

Reelements.
Examples:
Reelement1.gif

Reelement2.gif

Reelement3.gif

Self explanatory, simply a preexisting Pokemon given attributes of a type different from its own.

I would take great pleasure in receiving a Reelement.
Of the Pokemon __________
Turned into the __________ type
Also, could you __________ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)

And for the finale, trainer cards. These are by our own design, so please refrain from stealing the design or style.
Examples:

TrainerCard3.png

TrainerCard2.png

TrainerCard1.png

A note, for those who wish it. If the trainer card is supposed to have a false friend code, we will not use the standard of simply zeroes, we will use a randomized number, so as to lend credibility to the card.

The receiving of a Trainer card would greatly please me, if you would.
The name should be _________
It should show these badges:______
Have the team be made of these Pokemon:_________, _________, _________, _________, _________ and _________.
Use the __________ Trainer Sprite,
Make ____-____-____ my friend code,
It will show _ wins, _ losses and _ draws, in addition to __ trades.
And make the background ________ colored.

Thank your for taking the time to peruse our humble establishment. We hope you find our wares to be useful, and sincerely hope you will request an object.

Last edited:

A.O.D.X WISE X KID

IM THE MOST WISE
Of the Pokemon ____Keldeo______
Turned into the ____Ghost______ type
Also, could you _____makes sure it has a shadow like trail off_____ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Of the pokemon Mienshao
Holding the item Focus Sash
And also make it around her waist

Oh and sorry if I didn't fill the form right, it was a bit confusing

Last edited:

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
would take great pleasure in receiving a Reelement.
Of the Pokemon _____crobat_____
Turned into the ____fire______ type
Also, could you ____just put the fire on its wings______ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
would take great pleasure in receiving a Reelement.
Of the Pokemon _____haunter_____
Turned into the ____(i know its not real but) holy______ type
Also, could you ____give it a halo______ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)
thanks in advance

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
A.O.D.X.

647.gif

In forethought, I had planned to utilize the standard violet and umber color scheme utilized in spectral Pokemon, but found that the natural crimson tone of its hair was far more complimentary.

Zozo

620.gif

Due to the abnormally flexible nature of a Mienshao, I had difficulty determining the location of her waist. I do hope I caused her no discomfort during the fitting.

bobyjoe

169.gif

A strange request, to simply ignite the wings, but I hope you are happy with the result.

koopa dude

93-1.gif

No difficulties my good man, a variation pulled from the imagination is as viable as any other element.

I hope you are all pleased with the results.

Last edited:

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
can i have a Reelement

Of the Pokemon ____Lucario______
Turned into the ______dark instead of steel____ type
Also, could you _____Be creative please :)_____ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
lucario

448.gif

I attempted to alter his form, so as to create the greatest possible sense of deceptive trickery, for which the dark element has always been known.
I do hope you are pleased with the result.

And with that, we close for the night. Feel free to continue making requests, I will fill them as soon as my faculties return to me upon my awakening.

Last edited:

Everest

Surf's Up!
Of the Pokemon reshiram
Turned into the electric type
Also, could you _______ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)

Thanks!

Zekerom

My little Pwny!
The name should be Zeke
It should show these badges: Every single one
Have the team be made of these Pokemon: Genesect, Zekrom, Conkeldurr, Meloetta Aria, Serperior, Umbreon
Use the P.I. Trainer Sprite
And make the background black colored.

Also, your spriting is good, but your white backgrounds are killing you :p Color the background something like Default Red, and go to Iaza.com. Upload the image to iaza, then click transparent (last column, first one, can't miss it) then click your background. The sprite will have a completely transparent background so it blends in with the serebii background. The reason you use default red or some other default color is because if it stays white, there may be some white on the sprite (eyes, some body parts of ice types) and the white parts will become transparent as well. Hope I helped!

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
The name should be Mark
It should show these badges:All of the Badge
Have the team be made of these Pokemon:Serperior, Eelektross, Reuniclus, Victini, Swanna and Escavalier
Use the Gym Leader Dryden Trainer Sprite
And make the background Blue colored.

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
Everest:

643.gif

I am terribly sorry for the over all lack of change, but there is remarkably little about Reshiram that shows its fire element, leaving little for me to alter into the electric element.

Zekerom

Please reply with the changes, as soon as possible.

SuperZekrom

I request that you also reply with the information I forgot to include in the trainer card request form.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THE "DARK" LUCARIO!!!!!!!

Of the Pokemon ____Salamance______
Turned into the ____aditional__fire_____ type
Also, could you ____again be creative______ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)

koopa dude64

1st Gen Trainer
A.O.D.X.

647.png

In forethought, I had planned to utilize the standard violet and umber color scheme utilized in spectral Pokemon, but found that the natural crimson tone of its hair was far more complimentary.

Zozo

620.png

Due to the abnormally flexible nature of a Mienshao, I had difficulty determining the location of her waist. I do hope I caused her no discomfort during the fitting.

bobyjoe

169.png

A strange request, to simply ignite the wings, but I hope you are happy with the result.

koopa dude

93.png

No difficulties my good man, a variation pulled from the imagination is as viable as any other element.

I hope you are all pleased with the results.

i am :) i was just wondering if theres any way you can make the white transparent?

Everest

Surf's Up!
Everest:

643.gif

I am terribly sorry for the over all lack of change, but there is remarkably little about Reshiram that shows its fire element, leaving little for me to alter into the electric element.

Zekerom

Please reply with the changes, as soon as possible.

SuperZekrom

I request that you also reply with the information I forgot to include in the trainer card request form.

*Thanks! And I would take great pleasure in receiving another Reelement.
Of the Pokemon ___zekrom_______
Turned into the _____fire_____ type
Also, could you __________ please? (Notes, such as what sources to draw from primarily.)

I love to see new forms of sprite manipulation, so I would like to request a Pokemon Itemization, I have never seen this done prior to this. :)

Of the pokemon Bellossom
Holding the item Gracedia Flower
And also Could you replace the flowers in it's ears with two of these items?

Thanks in advance ;).

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
koopa dude:

93-1.gif

There you go, I'm sorry it was not transparent the first time.

Lucario:

373.gif

I do hope you enjoy this one, but do keep him away from anything excessively flammable..

Everest:

644.gif

There, that one was much easier, as Zekrom has specific points that embody its technological or electric element.

level 99:

182.gif

I myself have only seen itemizations once, I forget who it was, but they showed how their primary team of Pokemon utilized each of their held items.

Last edited:

RetroZenus

Haxoraggedon
Of the Pokemon _____Haxorus_____
Turned into the _____Ghost_____ type
Also, could you __________ please?
:)

Pixel3r

Surely you jest?
Zekerom:

Zeke.gif

Once again, I am sorry for my error, and I hope you find the results pleasing.