• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade (M15-S)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Meloetta's Sparkling Recital

Meloetta, the phantom Pokemon, begins its recital when the full moon rises over Whispering Stone. The elegant dance and the mysterious song resonates with Pikachu and friends...wait? What? A sudden sandstorm. The Melody Berries, that were producing music, have been blown away! The recital is in danger of finishing too soon. Pikachu, friends! Go find those Melody Berries!.

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Vipsoccermaster

Only saw the pictures, as I might never see this in the English dub, but I really wonder how we can assume that most of the Pokémon were Ash's?

Awesomeace778

Is it in the anime?

Spin Attaxx

2012-2013
Is it me, or do Meloetta's eyes in the anime look different from her Sugimori art? Here they look like Cilan-esque eyes (as in no scleras) but her Sugimori art looks like she has normal eyes.

matt0044

It's coming to America! I wonder if the song will come through too?

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
Meh, these Pikachu shorts have bored me ever since DP ended. The pokemon themselves just bore me.

The meloetta plot was meh but I guess it was still watchable.

5/10

SmartD

I watched the Meloetta special on the Pokemon TV app, it was neat. The narrator sounds familiar, I think it's Bianca's voice actress, but I'm not sure.

I enjoyed it, loved the song at the end.

matt0044

I like how they could sync up the dub song with the Look Look Overhere dance routine well. Not perfect but it fits fairly well.

diakyu

Am I the only one who lost it when Oshawott was interacting with Psyduck? I have no idea why I laughed so hard at it.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Ooh, I really enjoyed this Pikachu short! Meloetta's songs sounded way clearer this time around.

I thought they'd use the same/similar narration but I'm fine with it. Yeah, the narrator commented on pretty pointless stuff really. :p
Haha, its nice seeing all those Pokemon all together in the same place, while still keeping their personalities of course.

I like the story, the story is good and Meowth's pretty funny all the way through, along with some other Pokemon. Melody Berries look sparkly-ish...? XD

Its cool seeing Pikachu in a starring role, just like any other short... Wow, Pikachu climbing the flying Drifblim Pokemon ladder is pretty epic. :O
I'm not sure of the continuity this is done in but its a great way to see Pokemon interact with each other knowing this may never happen.

So yeah, overall pretty cool, its better than I thought it'd be! Yep, especially the ending song and Meloetta's songs.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Saw it today, and it was pretty good. Psyduck, Piplup, and Croagunk never fail to make me laugh. I like how they hid all of the pixie legends except Victini in the backgrounds. I found Celebi on the tree and Manaphy in the lake, and the other two were revealed to me in the credits.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
This was a cool short. It nice to see familiar faces in different environments and with the lack of human speech you have to understand through expression and yet you fully understand what is going on.

I finish this post with two words: Pikachu Impressions :p

Psyduck! I enjoyed this far more than I thought I was going to. There were things though that confused me (but not story-wise!) Of all the pokemon they could've used, why did they choose quite so many of Ash and co.'s old ones? Why did they use the female voice narrator? And the most confusing of all, why were Meowth and Wobuffet acting like that, after the writers have been trying so hard in the past few seasons to make TR appear more of a menacing threat?
7/10 though. High praise from me indeed!

matt0044

"Pikachu and friends are going to find the berries."

tumblr_m8cv2zpjKl1qegw8v.jpg

I though they were going to stiff Meloetta and going to wherever Ash is now.