• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meloetta's Moonlight Serenade (M15-S)

Milennin

*hugs Absol*
Decided to look this up since Meloetta's one of my favourite legendaries and isn't in any of the main movies... I'd almost say I regret doing so. Felt like this was made for 3 year olds with the childish narration and over-the-top "cuteness" going on. Well, the only part I liked was near the end when Meloetta did her singing, that was fairly nice.

NPT

Just a member
I thought This was a fun Pikachu short. it's nice to see the Pokémon having fun together, seeing Meloetta was nice too. Meowth's infatuation with Meloetta.... was awkward. Scarggy's attempts to cheer Meloetta by sending a leer was weird as well, but I guess it was Scraggy's way to cheer anyone up. Psyduck and Croagunk were like...."Meh, I don't wanna talk.", LOL. Piplup and Oshwott were annoying.

The Pikachu Impressions were funny, I liked how he was imitating the other Pokémon.
The ending song was nice(and nostalgic too), it reminded me of the time when I watched my First Pikachu short. It's good to see the Pichu brothers again.

Decided to look this up since Meloetta's one of my favourite legendaries and isn't in any of the main movies... I'd almost say I regret doing so. Felt like this was made for 3 year olds with the childish narration and over-the-top "cuteness" going on. Well, the only part I liked was near the end when Meloetta did her singing, that was fairly nice.

Yeah, the singing was pretty cool. That was the only part of this short I enjoyed. The rest just looks overly goofy, like Pikachu & friends fell into a kids sketchbook or something.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Sadly, the Meloetta plot here was very plain and cutesy, which describes all the Pikachu shorts. For once I wanted some major conflict in these shorts. :/

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I loved how this Pikachu short involved Pokemon like Togepi, Totodile, Corphish and others that had appeared in the cast. Meloetta was beautiful too, tho I wish she had gotten her own film to herself.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I loved how this Pikachu short involved Pokemon like Togepi, Totodile, Corphish and others that had appeared in the cast. Meloetta was beautiful too, tho I wish she had gotten her own film to herself.

Tbh, Meloetta proved here that she was way too cutesy and bland to be the star of her own movie. So I'm glad that all she got was this Pikachu short. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
While I was glad that we got to see Meloetta star in its own Pikachu short, this one seemed too similar to previous ones. I suppose that my expectations were too high, but I thought that Meloetta deserved something more original instead of just a music-themed short that didn't demonstrate its status as a Mythical Pokemon.

Daizy

I call you honey
Meloetta was cute but this short could've been expanded into a full-fledged movie. It just sucks how she had to get such a small appearance and was shoved aside.