• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG2194

Ibuki
Can you get it in Diamond or only Platinum? I went to Mystery Gift on Diamond and then Nintendo WFC and it said no gift was found :(

Trace360

zzzzzz
The darkrai event is platinum only, sorry none for diamond and pearl.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
no it seems like the perfect way if you want it try to get platinum before it's to late

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Is this event available at TRU, or is it only via wi-fi? Because I've been trying to get onto wi-fi all day today, with no luck (apparently my wireless router in my house isn't compatible with the Nintendo DS, and a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is no good with a PC that doesn't connect with the internet or a Macbook with internet access), and there's a TRU, like, two minutes away from my house, so if going there will help, that'd be awesome to know.

Also, probably a stupid question, but do you have to have accomplished all of the events leading up to the Darkrai event (have the National Dex, etc.), or can you just do it whenever? Because I've only gotten far enough in Pt to get the Mystery Gift, and it worked for the Secret Key, so I assume it'll work, but I just want to be sure.

halloweenghost

Is this event available at TRU, or is it only via wi-fi? Because I've been trying to get onto wi-fi all day today, with no luck (apparently my wireless router in my house isn't compatible with the Nintendo DS, and a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector is no good with a PC that doesn't connect with the internet or a Macbook with internet access), and there's a TRU, like, two minutes away from my house, so if going there will help, that'd be awesome to know.

Also, probably a stupid question, but do you have to have accomplished all of the events leading up to the Darkrai event (have the National Dex, etc.), or can you just do it whenever? Because I've only gotten far enough in Pt to get the Mystery Gift, and it worked for the Secret Key, so I assume it'll work, but I just want to be sure.

wifi only.

and only thing you need done is to have cresselia roaming.

X502XedgeX

help me team build
I can't... I'm saving my money for SoulSilver and 358/2 Days :(

wow thats a sad excuse to not buy platium, i mean really come one its like 40 bucks new and used is less, then you can save up for the rest of the year, hmm if you get like a quarter a day you will have it haha

and to be honest i think that its pointless to even have diamond anymore, kinda makes me mad........but thats just business, having to make money

Status
Not open for further replies.