• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is allowed, but here goes nothing!
Ahem.
Well, this is the Member Face-Off. Each person can nominate a member until we have 32. After that, voting will start! I myself will nominate no one, because I don't feel like it. Mods, if this violates rules, close it. Otherwise, let the nominations pour in!

I nominate MozzerellaStick92

Cain

RAWR
even though i havent talked to her in a loong time, I nominate Super Gullwing.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I nominate PsiUmbreon for helping me get my Team Magma Club Back on track! XD

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I nominate Gravy.

...I just noticed that nothing says that we can't nominate ourselves.(and yet nobody's done so yet...not that that's a BAD thing) Might want to change that.

S

Selestius

I nominate Serebii. After all, he started it all.

+Selestius - Dawn of the Moonlight+

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
i nominate furret lover for making the rpg series i love

I nominate the all-powerful fhqwhgads.

~*CB*~​

Nominees so far:
MozzerellaStick92
Edward Elric
-Dragon Master Mog-
Super Gullwing
The Big Al
Gravy
fhqwhgads
PsiUmbreon
Geodude
furret lover
Yoru Ryu
Notice: Serebii cannot be nominated because he is not a mere member. It wouldn't be fair to have him in the Face-Off. Thus, Selestius must pick another member. Oh, and you can nominate yourself.

Nobody has nominated me? Oh well

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I nominate yukitukai for being helpful. And I dont think you should be worried about this thread being closed, mods dont give a care about this forum.

S

Sectusempra

I nominate my favorite member since I started browsing the forums about 2 years ago- Alfonso. I still remember his Giovanni Avatar.

EDIT: .... Unless The Big Al stated earlier is Alfonso. In that case, I'll nominate KewlBrettC for being the first to offer to be my friend. Oh, what the heck, I am going to nominate KewlBrettC over Alfonso. Forget my non-EDIT.

Sectusempra said:
I nominate my favorite member since I started browsing the forums about 2 years ago- Alfonso. I still remember his Giovanni Avatar.

EDIT: .... Unless The Big Al stated earlier is Alfonso. In that case, I'll nominate KewlBrettC for being the first to offer to be my friend. Oh, what the heck, I am going to nominate KewlBrettC over Alfonso. Forget my non-EDIT.
Nope, The Big Al's a separate Member.

~*CB*~​

Status
Not open for further replies.