1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Member Face-Off

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by Infinite Master Sceptile, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sike Saner

Sike Saner Peace to the Mountain

My vote shall go to Jynxo. He is someone with whom I find it extraordinarily easily to agree, and on many points, too.

2. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

Jynxo - 19/24
    Edward Elric - 16/24

3. Alakazam

Alakazam I like cheerios.

I see Jynxo more so him/her

4. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

Elric again.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy ......

Ed. He's teh coolness. ^^;

6. Yamato-san

Yamato-san I own the 5th gen

Another vote for Ed.

If you're wondering what the hell Imperial Dragon's replying to..... um, I replied to Jynxo's overreaction to my pity post remark, but it ended up going a bit out of hand in itself. I editted this post accordingly.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2005
  7. IMPERIAL DRAGON

IMPERIAL DRAGON Enemy Of Reality

And that everyone is how you make an inferno worse, my throwing a can of extremely flammable liquid on top of it… sorry dude, but that was purely unnecessary over kill since it’ll literally increase the hostility.

8. Infinite Master Sceptile

Infinite Master Sceptile Bow to Groucho

GAAAH!
    I go away and look what happens. People forgot the rule.
    Therfore, the total lies as such now that I have fixed it.
    Jnxo-17/24
    EE-17/24
    All tied up, then.
    Oh, and to respond to this:
    Posted By Belldandy
    Cool. I'd love to do another one. One question though. Are there enough other famous members to make that worthwhile?

9. IMPERIAL DRAGON

IMPERIAL DRAGON Enemy Of Reality

Well you ain’t doing yourself any favours with the senseless provocation… heed the wise advise and edit your post accordingly. I’m not suggesting you should compromise your beliefs and opinions, but your comments will cause far more problems that they solve.

By the way IMS, why can't you use some of the same people again? I wasn't nominated nor was several other well known members, so there's still possibilities.

10. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

How about looking at who was kicked out and doing a consolation face off for them all?

11. Amadeus

Amadeus Landshark

I stand behind Jynxo, and vote him again. Even if I faced off against him, he gets my vote. He is a good friend.

12. Ethereal

Ethereal Guest

What the hell did I miss? o_O

But, my post wasn't overreaction, genius. It was just a simple display of me being annoyed. ;/

13. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

Another vote for Chris cause he's cool. ^_^

Jnxo-18/24
    EE-18/24

14. Chris

Chris Old Coot

New day, another vote for me. :O

15. Shadowcat

Shadowcat Guest

I vote Ed for my vote today. He posts so much and puts those noobs into their place.

16. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

Jnxo - 18/24
    Edward Elric - 20/24

17. Shigeru-kun

Shigeru-kun Property of Jesus

Vote for Chris.

18. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

Give a reason, Shigeru.

19. Shigeru-kun

Shigeru-kun Property of Jesus

Basically I just think he's a nice guy. *lol* Not much of a reason, but I've never been too good at explaining things.

20. kukkyou_ooraka

kukkyou_ooraka Original Pokeshipper

I choose Ed for the same reason I said earlier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.