• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ethereal

:eek:!

THAT'S F*CKING BULLSH*T! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MOTHERF*CKERS I PM'ED TO RALLY FOR VOTES? I DEMAND A F*CKING RECOUNT, B*TCHES, BECAUSE I WON THIS SH*T! I KNOW I DID. F*CK!!!!!!!111ONE

Just kidding, bitches. :p

Congrats, Ed. Better I lose to someone hot and smexy than, I dunno...Someone like Mexes. 8D

Amadeus

Landshark
Jynxo said:
:eek:!

THAT'S F*CKING BULLSH*T! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MOTHERF*CKERS I PM'ED TO RALLY FOR VOTES? I DEMAND A F*CKING RECOUNT, B*TCHES, BECAUSE I WON THIS SH*T! I KNOW I DID. F*CK!!!!!!!111ONE

Just kidding, bitches. :p

Congrats, Ed. Better I lose to someone hot and smexy than, I dunno...Someone like Mexes. 8D

Unless this was something like "Gimmick Faceoff", then I think you're safe from losing to that waste of space.

Sorry for what he did, dude. That's a more sincere apology than you could ever expect from that mentally challenged, slack-jawed hillbilly.

E

Ethereal

Amadeus said:
Unless this was something like "Gimmick Faceoff", then I think you're safe from losing to that waste of space.

Sorry for what he did, dude. That's a more sincere apology than you could ever expect from that mentally challenged, slack-jawed hillbilly.
XDDD

Funny. But, I was referring specifically to Mexes's looks. Hence the "hot and smexy" comment about Ed. Mexes...*shudder*

Thanks, though. Racism blows. ;/

Chris

Old Coot
And here I was, expecting to have lost after coming back from work. o.o Nice.

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
Eds da man! Congrats on winning this.....ummm....what did you win? "shrugs and walks off"

Last edited:
kukkyou_ooraka said:
Eds da man! Congrats on winning this.....ummm....what did you win? "shrugs and walks off"

He wins three cows and a fat chicken called mavis.

Congratulations Ed, and congratulations to Jynxo for almost winning ;;

IMS has certified the results. Edward Elric is the winner! Congratulations. Though if there had been betting on this, he would have been the favorite. Oh, well. It was a lot of fun doing this. Could a mod close this now? If this thread is closed tommorow, I will start a new one. If someone would like to help me figure out the rules regarding nominations, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.