1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Member Face-Off

Discussion in 'Face-Offs' started by Infinite Master Sceptile, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethereal

Ethereal Guest

:eek:!

THAT'S F*CKING BULLSH*T! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MOTHERF*CKERS I PM'ED TO RALLY FOR VOTES? I DEMAND A F*CKING RECOUNT, B*TCHES, BECAUSE I WON THIS SH*T! I KNOW I DID. F*CK!!!!!!!111ONE

Just kidding, bitches. :p

Congrats, Ed. Better I lose to someone hot and smexy than, I dunno...Someone like Mexes. 8D

2. Amadeus

Amadeus Landshark

Unless this was something like "Gimmick Faceoff", then I think you're safe from losing to that waste of space.

Sorry for what he did, dude. That's a more sincere apology than you could ever expect from that mentally challenged, slack-jawed hillbilly.

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Guest

XDDD

Funny. But, I was referring specifically to Mexes's looks. Hence the "hot and smexy" comment about Ed. Mexes...*shudder*

Thanks, though. Racism blows. ;/

4. Chris

Chris Old Coot

And here I was, expecting to have lost after coming back from work. o.o Nice.

5. kukkyou_ooraka

kukkyou_ooraka Original Pokeshipper

Eds da man! Congrats on winning this.....ummm....what did you win? "shrugs and walks off"

Last edited: Sep 15, 2005
  6. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

He wins three cows and a fat chicken called mavis.

Congratulations Ed, and congratulations to Jynxo for almost winning ;;

7. Infinite Master Sceptile

Infinite Master Sceptile Bow to Groucho

IMS has certified the results. Edward Elric is the winner! Congratulations. Though if there had been betting on this, he would have been the favorite. Oh, well. It was a lot of fun doing this. Could a mod close this now? If this thread is closed tommorow, I will start a new one. If someone would like to help me figure out the rules regarding nominations, please PM me.

8. Fatal

Fatal Banned

I'll nominate maypsyco24

9. MondoTR

MondoTR Dani

No you won't because this thread's over two months old. That's also why you shouldn't have posted in it.

*closes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.