• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is allowed, but here goes nothing!
Ahem.
Well, this is the Member Face-Off. Each person can nominate a member until we have 32. After that, voting will start! I myself will nominate no one, because I don't feel like it. Mods, if this violates rules, close it. Otherwise, let the nominations pour in!

I nominate MozzerellaStick92

Cain

RAWR
even though i havent talked to her in a loong time, I nominate Super Gullwing.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
I nominate PsiUmbreon for helping me get my Team Magma Club Back on track! XD

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I nominate Gravy.

...I just noticed that nothing says that we can't nominate ourselves.(and yet nobody's done so yet...not that that's a BAD thing) Might want to change that.

S

Selestius

I nominate Serebii. After all, he started it all.

+Selestius - Dawn of the Moonlight+

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
i nominate furret lover for making the rpg series i love

I nominate the all-powerful fhqwhgads.

~*CB*~​

Nominees so far:
MozzerellaStick92
Edward Elric
-Dragon Master Mog-
Super Gullwing
The Big Al
Gravy
fhqwhgads
PsiUmbreon
Geodude
furret lover
Yoru Ryu
Notice: Serebii cannot be nominated because he is not a mere member. It wouldn't be fair to have him in the Face-Off. Thus, Selestius must pick another member. Oh, and you can nominate yourself.

Nobody has nominated me? Oh well

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
I nominate yukitukai for being helpful. And I dont think you should be worried about this thread being closed, mods dont give a care about this forum.

S

Sectusempra

I nominate my favorite member since I started browsing the forums about 2 years ago- Alfonso. I still remember his Giovanni Avatar.

EDIT: .... Unless The Big Al stated earlier is Alfonso. In that case, I'll nominate KewlBrettC for being the first to offer to be my friend. Oh, what the heck, I am going to nominate KewlBrettC over Alfonso. Forget my non-EDIT.

Sectusempra said:
I nominate my favorite member since I started browsing the forums about 2 years ago- Alfonso. I still remember his Giovanni Avatar.

EDIT: .... Unless The Big Al stated earlier is Alfonso. In that case, I'll nominate KewlBrettC for being the first to offer to be my friend. Oh, what the heck, I am going to nominate KewlBrettC over Alfonso. Forget my non-EDIT.
Nope, The Big Al's a separate Member.

~*CB*~​

Status
Not open for further replies.