• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jynxo - 19/24
Edward Elric - 16/24

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Another vote for Ed.

If you're wondering what the hell Imperial Dragon's replying to..... um, I replied to Jynxo's overreaction to my pity post remark, but it ended up going a bit out of hand in itself. I editted this post accordingly.

Last edited:

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
And that everyone is how you make an inferno worse, my throwing a can of extremely flammable liquid on top of it… sorry dude, but that was purely unnecessary over kill since it’ll literally increase the hostility.

GAAAH!
I go away and look what happens. People forgot the rule.
Therfore, the total lies as such now that I have fixed it.
Jnxo-17/24
EE-17/24
All tied up, then.
Oh, and to respond to this:
Posted By Belldandy
That's up to IMS. But if he does it again I hope he makes a new thread cause it's easier that way.
Cool. I'd love to do another one. One question though. Are there enough other famous members to make that worthwhile?

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Well you ain’t doing yourself any favours with the senseless provocation… heed the wise advise and edit your post accordingly. I’m not suggesting you should compromise your beliefs and opinions, but your comments will cause far more problems that they solve.

By the way IMS, why can't you use some of the same people again? I wasn't nominated nor was several other well known members, so there's still possibilities.

Amadeus

Landshark
I stand behind Jynxo, and vote him again. Even if I faced off against him, he gets my vote. He is a good friend.

E

Ethereal

Yamato-san said:
Another vote for Ed.

If you're wondering what the hell Imperial Dragon's replying to..... um, I replied to Jynxo's overreaction to my pity post remark, but it ended up going a bit out of hand in itself. I editted this post accordingly.
What the hell did I miss? o_O

But, my post wasn't overreaction, genius. It was just a simple display of me being annoyed. ;/

S

Shadowcat

I vote Ed for my vote today. He posts so much and puts those noobs into their place.

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Basically I just think he's a nice guy. *lol* Not much of a reason, but I've never been too good at explaining things.

Status
Not open for further replies.