• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Face-Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jnxo - 19/24
Edward Elric - 22/24

E

Ethereal

Belldandy said:
Heh....No one in particular....Well, yeah. There are a few people, but I won't start any flame wars. You aren't one of them, though. :Ð

V

VenomX`

Jynxo said:
Heh....No one in particular....Well, yeah. There are a few people, but I won't start any flame wars. You aren't one of them, though. :Ð

I ain't an a.ss kisser am i? that was i valid reason that i put for voting for you.

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
Are you callin me an a.ss kisser? I would think before saying shiit like that, because I had a valid reason for picking Ed...I think. =/

E

Ethereal

Uh...Huh. I find it VERY funny that people get defensive when absbolutely NO ONE accused them of anything. It makes you look guilty and stupid when you do that. *coughkukkyou_orakacough*

Anyways, unless you were actually kissing a.ss, you shouldn't be offended by my comment. ¬_¬

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Voting Ed again. Giving a generic "he's awesome, one of the few smart postsers, etc." reason again.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Cool. ^_^

Just wondering, is there going to be another?

Amadeus

Landshark
Congrats, Ed. Jynxo, you did a hell of a job yourself.

I hope there is another faceoff. It was fun. It'd be neat if I could be in it, but that's doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.