• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Shippings, Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
Oh yay, version 2. Yes, it is. I decided to remake the old thread, since it died a while ago and it was also spammy to say the least. Anyway, this thread was consented by Encyclopika and Umi Mizuno to be recreated. Also, I will be enforcing the forum rules explicitly here, so don't be surprised if you receive a warning and/or infraction for ANY SPAM. As well as Umi and Encyclopika.

Anywho, this thread is for users to post member shippings... obviously, no? Please restrain from posting shippings involving member(s) from another forum, as this will be strictly SPPf members inclusive. Also, try not to create member shippings for random users you saw around, or those you are vaguely familiar with. I may not be able to enforce that optimally, but I will try.

So, go ahead and ship people! 8D I go first though, lol. I'll also make an LJ entry or something for a list of this thread. And like the old thread, I will give a special format for canon shippings. But do specify if you want any specific coloring of your [canon] ships. Oh yeah, we're starting completely anew, so please post your shippings again.

And also, if you've changed your name and is on the list, I suggest you post here so I can update it. Haha. And try to follow the same kind of form of posting as mine or others, even if this is no claim thread.

For my shippings:

Dreamshipping = Orion-Sama x Eefi-chan
Reveriesshipping = Icosahedron x Eefi-chan
AwesomeAvatarshipping = Icicle x Eefi-chan
SSSLshipping = Chelc x Sweet May x Eefi-chan (Yeah, I just added a -shipping to it.)
Psychologyshipping = *Ryan* x Eefi-chan

...There's more, but I don't think I have permanent names for the others.

Last edited:

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Wooooo~! Yipee, a new one!

If you need any assistance with this list, I'll be glad to help. ;D

Mkays then, here's some shippings I adore that should be added to the list!

Flirtationshipping = Cap D. Blue x MistyMix89
Hypershipping = Avegaille x MistyMix89
RomanticTripletsshipping = Kyoto-chan x Timid Kyogre x MistyMix89
HyperNighttimeDreamshipping = topgun x MistyMix89
ChocolateChipCookieshipping = mandikitty x MistyMix89

Those are the ones I currently remember at the top of my head. There's so many more shippings, but I'll post them when I remember.

Whee.

I have Ships OMG!

OppositeSpectrumShipping - Umi Mizuno & Orion-Sama
SnailLoversShipping - Chelc & Orion-Sama
FlowerBudShipping - Sweet May & Orion-Sama

More later? o_O

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Oh, there's a thread for this...I've been here three years and I never knew that. Wow I'm dumb. ^^;

Might as well:
NinjaShipping - XTemari and TPMX

That's all for now, I need to check with other peoples before I run off naming this and that.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
She might not be active anymore, but hey, she's still a registered member:3

InsanelyLongPMsshipping - Andromache & Ampris

:D

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Um, okay, here are some from me...

UnmarriedShipping - Avegaille x Neopolis
BakaShipping - Avegaille x Sequoia
OppositeShipping - Avegaille x Nicole May

Well, the rest have inactive SPPf members, so I don't think I would list there here. I should talk to Alicia and Vy about "Cliqueshipping" but that's anotehr story... ;D

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
I have some!

Warningshipping (vcyksta x johnnyd2) LOL
Requestmoochshipping (johnnyd2 x darkliger) are same gender pairings allowed? im just being funny.
Kittyficwritershipping (johnnyd2 x skittygirl)

Angeling

true love
All's been added, and first post also updated. :3

And yes, same sex shippings are allowed, so long that you aren't strangers with the person being shipped.

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
YAY! The threads back!

we'regonnashanktheflushipping- Chelc x darkwithrobots

hahahaa.... We both got the stomach flu at the same time. :(

Vycksta

Ha ha, Warningshipping is amusing... but Johnny, you spelt my name wrong again. So yeah, can you change the typo of my name on Warningshipping, Eefi? :)

Also... Twinshipping (( myself x taitofan )) is actually Twintasticshipping.

taitofan

Stalker!
*nods at it being Twintasticshipping*

I also have...

Birthdayshipping - Tropical Spirit x taitofan
NewEnglandSlashshipping - Phantom_Bugsy x taitofan

Even if TS-danna is never on. ;.; Anyway, those are the ones I remember from the last list... I'll probably be back with more latter. X3

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
doh! sorry vycksta, hey i actually did something that didnt tick you off. one step closer to being unbanned from human x pokemon thread (i actually WROTE a few fics with skittygirl, sadly i cant post them X_X for moral reasons).

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Yaaaaay.

Drunkrabbitdanceshipping Psychic x Timid Kyogre
BestFriendsShipping Sequoia x Timid Kyogre
RedHawtCheeeeeeLeeeeeeeePepUrrzShipping Sike Saner x Timid Kyogre
Insanityshipping CHeSHiRe-CaT x Timid Kyogre
PeanutButterShipping Torkoal Stu x Timid Kyogre

:3

~Timid Kyogre

Angeling

true love
Okay, got all the appended ships... but since I'm on a Mac atm and won't be online at home for a while today most likely, I will put it on the list later tonight. Sorry about the inconvenience, so I'll leave the shippings in this post temporarily. I'll also add one helper to the first post after this, and maybe more later on.

BestFriendsShipping = Sequoia x Timid Kyogre
Birthdayshipping = Tropical Spirit x taitofan
Drunkrabbitdanceshipping = Psychic x Timid Kyogre
Insanityshipping = CHeSHiRe-CaT x Timid Kyogre
NewEnglandSlashshipping = Phantom_Bugsy x taitofan
PeanutButterShipping = Torkoal Stu x Timid Kyogre
RedHawtCheeeeeeLeeeeeeeePepUrrzShipping = Sike Saner x Timid Kyogre
Roleplayloveshipping = Mimori Kiryu x Scar
We'regonnashanktheflushipping- Chelc x darkwithrobots

For the Twintasticshipping update, I'll also fix the list when I can go on at home.

johnnyd2: Leave that to PMs, not here, please. That's entirely off-topic in this thread, so take it to the PMs. Lucky I won't infract you. This time.

Last edited:

Mimori Kiryu

The only one that I have is Roleplayloveshipping, which is me and Scar. <3

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Krys x Phantom_Bugsy x Mimori Kiryu - Spasticshippingshipping

Cause we looooove it :D

(Btw, Mimori, check out the new ficcage! It may not be Spasticshipping, but...*points to Shipping Fic section*)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
§Justin§ x Chaos Emerald - TwilightPassionshipping

100% canon, and you know the reason behind the name, Eefi. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.