• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Shippings, Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeling

true love
It's been updated, everyone. Everything should be okay now.

Chaos Emerald: you didn't specify what color you want your shipping to be in on the list, so I picked a random one.

Vycksta

The List said:
Warningshipping = Vcyksta x johnnyd2
It should be Vycksta... johnny made a typo and will admit to that.

Also submitting...

Cliqueshipping - Vycksta x taitofan x Avegaille

Heh heh heh. 8D

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Oh, durr!

LesMisshipping- Phantom_Bugsy x Elvenmongoose

Which is absolutely 100% canon. :D

Canon couples get colors, right? Cause if we do, green would be nice....8D

Mimori Kiryu

Ooh, canon shippings get colours? D: I didn't know that. Then for Roleplayloveshipping, could I get blue? ^^

Angeling

true love
Oh, durr!

LesMisshipping- Phantom_Bugsy x Elvenmongoose

Which is absolutely 100% canon. :D

Canon couples get colors, right? Cause if we do, green would be nice....8D
Yup, canon couples do get colors and recommended that the person specified, as you did.

Ooh, canon shippings get colours? D: I didn't know that. Then for Roleplayloveshipping, could I get blue? ^^
I'll update that when I'm home. Gpage is incompatible with Safari, sorry. And don't tell me to download Firefox on a school Mac. Might also move the list to an LJ entry, to prevent the incompatibility again.

As I've done yesterday, here's the list to be updated with, along with the colors for canon couples in brackets.

Cliqueshipping = Vycksta x taitofan x Avegaille
Draconicshipping = Shadowfaith x Nylf [Orange]
LesMissshipping = Phantom_Bugsy x Elvenmongoose [Green]
Roleplayloveshipping = Mimori Kiryu x Scar [Blue]
Warningshipping = Vycksta x johnnyd2
HeyCanIHaveARedGoobershipping = DanixPanic x mandikitty [Hot Pink]
MyuuStaffShipping- Darkrukario x top8inU.S.A. x Emerald Latias x SilverCloudCatcher02 x lucarioso x Icosahedron x Suicune619

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
Added to the above list. I'll add to the list when I get home, and will e-mail myself that list in case the forums goes down when I'm home. Like last night.

Angeling

true love
Appended to the above post and this one. But at least I'd appreciate it if you capitalized the "I" in his name. :] Whether he approves of him being included or not is entirely depending on him.

Cliqueshipping = Vycksta x taitofan x Avegaille
Draconicshipping = Shadowfaith x Nylf [Orange]
LesMissshipping = Phantom_Bugsy x Elvenmongoose [Green]
Roleplayloveshipping = Mimori Kiryu x Scar [Blue]
Warningshipping = Vycksta x johnnyd2
HeyCanIHaveARedGoobershipping = DanixPanic x mandikitty [Hot Pink]
MyuuStaffShipping- Darkrukario x top8inU.S.A. x Emerald Latias x SilverCloudCatcher02 x lucarioso x Icosahedron x Suicune619

--

List has been updated now. Please check if I made any mistakes whatsoever. Thank you.

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
Added, and fixed the list a tad. As in, everyone's shippings should be the same size now and also changed the layout of the list.

List

Obviously I'm not on a Mac now, or else I wouldn't be able to update.

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Well I decided to create one with TK just for kicks. XD

Skittlesshipping: masterwannabe x Timid Kyogre.

TEH SKITTLES BURN! XD

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Um, some more shippings? Don't rmeember the rest, but I'll post them as soon as I do remember them...

RangerEnthusiastshipping - Avegaille x OkashiraShinomori

And btw, NM and I want to make Oppositeshipping canon. Which really is... for now... ;o So there... x.x And can we have purple, pretty please? *eyes sparkle*

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Pimphatshipping--me and Tipnottippy

Angeling

true love
Well I decided to create one with TK just for kicks. XD

Skittlesshipping: masterwannabe x Timid Kyogre.

TEH SKITTLES BURN! XD
Just for "kicks"? Do you talk to her? But I added anyway, along with the others.

Blackjack Gabbiani: Next time, put your username in the shipping. It's easier for me to just copy and paste onto the list, you know.

And also bolded/colored Oppositeshipping. Modified a few, added Kittyshipping for Sweet May and yours truly, and... yeah. List's been updated!

Updated List

Draco Malfoy

-REaction
Just for "kicks"? Do you talk to her? But I added anyway, along with the others.

Blackjack Gabbiani: Next time, put your username in the shipping. It's easier for me to just copy and paste onto the list, you know.

And also bolded/colored Oppositeshipping. Modified a few, added Kittyshipping for Sweet May and yours truly, and... yeah. List's been updated!

Updated List

Of course I did. she one of my friends. I asked her first obviously >>

Psychic

Really and truly
I COME BEARING MANY SHIPS.

:/ My post had been ignored in the original thread. Go figure. But now I have returned with them, and added a few new ones. :D

InsanePsyTwinnehshipping - CHeSHiRe-CaT x Psychic
SickiePookieshipping - Dragonfree x Psychic
RPGcharactershipping - Psychic x Oblivion0807
n00bcrushingreviewershipping - Yami Ryu x Psychic
Celeryshipping - Psychic x Sike Saner
Loveshisficalotshipping - Ledian_X x Zerodius
N00bTrialsShipping - The Cheshire Cat x Psychic x Dragonfree
MewtwoLovershipping - Lady Myuu x Psychic
Cheese-vs-Jamshipping - Shadowfaith x Psychic
Antisocialshipping - Seijiro Mafuné x Zerodius
GoodOl'Timesshipping - Psychic x Kiyohime
BuffayFansshipping - Psychic x masterwannabe